2. Thomas- I-I love you

Okay this is the second imagine I hope you guys enjoy...
—————————————————————
*You woke up and looked around and Thomas wasn't anywhere.

You and Thomas have been dating for about a year now and you guys still haven't said you loved each other*

*You get up and get dressed in your usual white-ish shirt with ripped jeans and normal shoes and then you leave to go start the day..

God. It's so hot out here....

*Newt turns to look at you* Yea todays the worst of it. Wasn't that bad yesterday.

*He shrugged then went back to whatever he was doin*

True..hey isn't the new greenie coming up today?..
*You say as your pulling some weeds from the ground*

*Newt looks at the work he's done then gets up* Yup. Should be comin around lunch maybe heading towards the end.

*He helps you up from the ground then says* What you hopping the greenie will be this time?

*You look around*

A girl. I'm getting tired of all the boys here y'all smell like klunk all the time.

*Newt playfully elbows you in the arm*

Hey there now we're all out in the sun 24/7 sweating our asses off. *he explains while y'all are walking to get some lunch*

I was just kidding you shank. *you laughed as he gave you a playful glare*

Oh y/n looks like fry is fixin up some lovely.....soup?

Mm. I hope it's soup. Kinda looks like some klunk in a bowl.

I wouldn't be surprised if he served that to us...

*You guys got your lunch and laughed at talked while eating your so called "Soup" until you heard the maze doors open*

*Everyone got up from eating and went to the maze doors*

Thomas! *You say as he runs up to you and engulfs you in a huge hug*

Hey baby. How was your day? *Thomas pulls away from the hug and says*

Hot and sweaty. *You say a bit dramatically*

*He laughed after you said that then says*

God this why I love you Y/N *He smiles*

You what? *You ask*

I love you....I'm sorry that I didn't say it before but I am now. *He looks deep into your eyes lovingly*

I-I love you too Thomas. So much. *You kiss him gently yet passionately*

                        The end
Sorry that I haven't posted or anything lately. I've been a little busy but I'll try and post a lot more. Hope you guys enjoyed this and if you want to send in requests then you can. :)