𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

30 minutes later

"Mama it's cold in here," Jaseh said, walking into the luxurious hotel room, sipping on the small slushie cup, that was a mixture of fruity flavors, that Aurora had gotten him when she stopped to get gas.

After Aurora packed all of her items, as well as Jaseh's, making sure that she didn't have to step foot back in the house until she found herself a home, she wasted no time booking them a room at a hotel, finding the best one she could get for them.

"Gimmie a second and I'll turn the air off bug," Aurora said, bringing the suitcases and bags inside of the room, the white door closing behind her by itself as soon as she was no longer holding it open by pushing all of her body weight up against it.

When the door was closed, she wasted no time walking over to the queen sized bed that was closer to her before placing all of the bags on it, feeling weight lifted off of her whole body after she did.

As soon as the suitcases and bags weren't in her hold anymore, she wasted no time walking over to the A.C that way she could turn it off since her son was complaining that he was cold.

She wasn't able to do that though because her phone started ringing making her take the device out of the back pocket of her black jeans before answering and placing it to her ear, not looking at the caller i.d when she did.

"Hello," she said, into the speaker, walking over to the A.C as Jaseh sat down in the chair in the corner, drinking his slushie that was already half way empty.

"Bitch why you didn't tell me that you and that wack ass nigga ain't together no more? And where are you at if you're not at the house anymore," Aurora heard her younger sister, Tiana, say as the sound of cars honking could be heard, indicating that Tiana was more than likely driving.

"Cause the only thing that was on my mind was getting out of that house. I could not be around him no more Tiana and if I was I might've committed a damn crime," Aurora said, making Jaseh jump down from the chair before running over to Aurora.

He did this because other than his mother, the other person that he loved a lot was his aunt. She was basically another version of Aurora but she was less strict than she was which is why he liked her watching him.

"Mommy let me speak to auntie," Jaseh said, reaching his small hand that didn't hold his cup up for the phone making Aurora let out a sigh before giving it to him.

When she gave him the device, his smile turned extremely big causing Aurora to smile since she liked when her son was happy as she walked over to the suitcases that way she could get her and Jaseh's pajamas out as well as their toothbrush and toothpaste.

She wasn't able to do that though because she was interrupted by the sound of someone aggressively knocking on the door making her furrow her brows at the sound.

She wasn't expecting anybody, especially since nobody even knew that this was the hotel that she was staying at, so she was confused as to who it could be.

She ended up assuming that it was possibly someone that had the wrong room number so she walked over to the door before looking through the peephole, letting her see that it was Amani standing there on his phone, waiting for the door to open.

Opening the door, Aurora saw Amani look up, letting her see that he was wearing an outfit that had Aurora unintentionally biting her plump lip at him, as she looked him up and down.

The outfit consisted of him wearing all black as well as black cat 4s, the color complimenting his skin extremely well.

"W-what are you doing here Amani," Aurora stuttered, trying to figure out how Amani figured out that she was at the hotel. It wasn't really surprising though because he was able to figure out private information about her so she was sure if he wanted to figure something out he would.