𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

When Aurora saw the guest bedroom door close, she wasted no time walking over to the large staircase. She then started making her way up them, the moans starting to get louder and louder the closer she approached her and Jeremy's bedroom.

Finally getting to the top, Aurora started making her way down the hallway. This let her hear that the various amounts of moans and swears coming from the woman sounded extremely familiar, a little too familiar for Aurora's liking.

After walking down the hallway for a couple of seconds, Aurora got to the bedroom, letting her open the door and see that the woman that was having intercourse with her husband was Katie which surprised Aurora.

Now that Aurora thought about it, it made sense as to why Katie was so scared to talk to her. It was funny though because she wasn't scared to have sex with her husband in a bed she paid for but was scared to tell her about the affair her husband was having.

"Wow," Aurora said, acting surprised which made Katie and Jeremy both look back to see Aurora standing there, Katie's face contorting from pleasure to extreme fear, as if she was scared of what Aurora was going to do.

Aurora didn't know why though because she wasn't about to get angry over a male like Jeremy for cheating, especially when she could have someone better than him if she wanted to.

"B-baby it's not what it looks like," Jeremy stammered out, pushing Katie off of him making her use the comforter that was underneath the two adults to cover her naked body.

"What does it look like then Jeremy? Cause from my view it looks like you're cheating on me after yo ass accused me of cheating. Especially with a white bitch? You gotta be fucking kidding me," Aurora said laughing, finding the woman that she got cheated on with funny.

"Baby she came onto-stop lying Jeremy. Your husband has been cheating on you with me because you can't please him and because he doesn't love you anymore," Katie said cutting Jeremy off as she flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder making Aurora mug her.

Aurora didn't plan on putting her hands on Katie, especially since she wasn't the one that owed her loyalty, but with the way she was talking out the side of her neck had the woman wanting to pop the younger girl in her mouth right then and there.

"Baby that's not true," Jeremy said, putting his black fruit of the loom boxers on that way he could try and talk to Aurora about the situation that was currently unfolding, not wanting her to hear what Katie was saying.

"It is but it's fine Jeremy cause our marriage is over with. I'm finna pack me and JJ's stuff and leave. I'm gonna be contacting my lawyer so you should do the same," Aurora said walking over to her walk in closet so she could grab her suitcase and start packing.

Normally Aurora would've thought about keeping the house and kicking Jeremy out if he ever cheated on her but the fact that he cheated on her in the house and not somewhere else had her not wanting to be there any longer.

"Aurora please," Jeremy begged, grabbing her wrist that held her Pandora bracelets on it, making her aggressively snatch it out of his hand, him looking at her with a saddened look on his face after she did.

"There's no reason you should be touching me, especially after your hands have been all over her and probably other places as well. Now like I said I'm gonna start packing and take my son with me while you stay here with her," Aurora said grabbing her Louis Vuitton suitcases off of the closet floor before she started placing her clothes inside of them.

While she was busy doing that, Jeremy seemed to walk back over to the king sized bed before getting inside with Katie, who seemed to hold a look of satisfaction on her face, Aurora ignoring the both of them as she continued packing.