Kages cut through the monsters swiftly as they headed towards Toneri while Sasuke and Nagato also dashed towards him.

"I will get him" Raikage rushed at him with his lightning punch without any defense.

"Too slow" it was the last thing he heard before he was launched with a tremendous power across the battlefield. All the Kages froze at their place.

"Just now Toneri was in front of him and within a second he striked Raikage".
Sasuke, though didn't want to admit it, was mind-blown by this as it happened right in front of his eyes. Even being inside Susanoo he felt sweat around his forehead.

'Even with Rinnegan I was barely able to track him....he is impossible to be seen with naked eyes' thought Nagato.

Shinobis instinctively took a step back as they saw Raikage smashed like a toy. He was bleeding as he tried his best to stand back.

"You puny humans think too much of yourself....Just like that weak little shit I killed before" Toneri's words enraged Sasuke.

"You bastard!" He screamed. Toneri ears perked at the direction of the sound and smiled menacingly as he found his target. Nagato knew that Sasuke wasn't capable enough to defeat him so before Toneri could make any move Nagato flashed in front of him.

"You have to get past me" he said. The remaining Kages too unleashed at his direction and soon he was trapped in series of heavy interference by these powerful shinobis. "Otsutsuki clan: Apocalypse Blast" a blue coloured explosion around Toneri's radius blasted away everything far away.

After every minute the battle extended, so did the intensity of the storm. Sasuke pulled an arrow from his Susanoo and launched it towards Toneri.

He took a direct him from the attack which created a huge explosion but just after the smoke cleared Toneri was found standing without any injuries. This fueled Sasuke.

He kept attacking ferociously blinded by the vengeance. Shinobis astonishingly looked at him as he destroyed the battleground and injured the army. Series of explosion in no time was like double-edged sword.

"Sasuke-kun stop you are injuring your comrades" Sakura shouted. "Sasuke" Fugaku murmered as he looked at his son loosing his control. "Sasuke stop!" Mikoto screamed.

Just then a blue armored fist came swinging towards Sasuke's Susanoo which startled him. "Oye Sasuke. Come back to your senses. You are just helping him" said Kakashi inside his Susanoo.

Sasuke realized and was ashamed of his actions. "Sorry Kakashi sensei. I just...I just couldn't control myself.".

"Oh you ruined my entertainment" Toneri said with sarcastic disappointment. The air around him got more serious as soon a sudden quake in ground startled the army.

They all looked at the direction of sound to which they were all left speechless. The Huge half-cut God Tree was moving on it's own and taking a weird beast-like shape.

'Chakra Manipulation! Looks like the chakra has been borrowed from that tree which created a connection between the tree and the borrower. He maybe able to control it for now but it can get difficult for him in the end' Nagato did his best to analyse the situation but soon a chill traveled down his spine which froze him.

The mouth that the Tree has formed was concentrating a ridiculous amount chakra which indicated him only one thing 'THE TAILED-BEAST BOMB"

'I need to stop it or more than half of the army will get wiped out'

"CHIBAKU TEN--" Before he could do something he received a strong blow from Toneri which knocked him on the ground. "Kakashi! Sasuke! Stop that Tree!" Nagato helplessly screamed as he was engaged in a close combat with Toneri.

Before they both could reach, the Tree had already launched it's bomb towards the shinobis. "Maybe we can deflect it's direction from our attacks" Gaara said as they he fired a beam but even the Kages attack could barely even move it.

"Everyone form the strongest barrier you know" the clan leaders commanded the army as all barrier expert shinobis started forming barriers.

"How useless isn't it" Toneri mocked Nagato "that bomb could destroy a whole village and these lowly humans think they can stop it with a mere barrier.".

Fear overtook Nagato and this distraction gave Toneri a chance to get a clean hit on Nagato's face which smashed him on the ground. Toneri walked towards Nagato with energy beam formed in his palm "you lost".

Sasuke's and Kakashi's Susanoo attacks had no effect on it, Kages jutsus also looked useless and as the bomb approached close to the barriers the shinobis could feel the limitless power in it.

"Is...is this the end?" Nagato murmered.

Before Toneri could hit Nagato a sudden flash blocked his attack and launched him miles away. 'What?' Toneri was more than shocked. He could barely see who was his attacker.

"We will win Nagato-san. Enough of us disappointing our Nii-san" Menma stood looking down on Toneri as he helped Nagato to get up. "And about that attack...I think she will do it".

Nagato looked at the other side to which his eyes widened. Narumi flashed right in front of the Tailed beast bomb with a particular sword in her hands. "THE SWORD THAT CAN CUT THROUGH CHAKRA AND NULLIFY IT. To think that Nii-san carried this heavy sword with him the whole time....he was a monster. But now that it's me who is using this sword I can't disappoint him"

Soon Narumi started swinging the sword with all her might despite how hard it was to swing it. Her consecutive swings reduced the bomb into small pieces before it got absorbed in the sword.

The whole battlefield was stunned as to what just happened. Toneri was flabbergasted. Soon the battlefield was immersed in loud cheers and confidence which boosted everyone's morale.

Toneri was frustrated. He couldn't bear looking at these humans to feel happy and victories. His blood was boiling. First Itachi and now the Uzumaki siblings were looking down on him. "It's time for the ENDING ACT!".....

............................................................................