Still my little boy- Lan Sizhui

Request: /
Genre: Littlespace Little: Lan Sizhui Caregivers: Lan Zhan, Wei Ying
Little age: 1 year to 2 years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov: Normal

Lan Sizhui has had a long, tiring day of training and teaching. He just wanted to go home to his daddy's arms.

He loves Wei Ying more than anything, others his age are no longer as close to their parents. But Sizhui does. He loves to cuddle and spend time with Wei Ying and Lan Zhan. His littlespace also supports all of this.

When he was home, he saw Wei Ying working in the kitchen, so Sizhui went to him. "Father?" He says quietly and Wei Ying turns you to him. "Ahhh A-Yuan, nice to see you, food is coming soon." He kisses Sizhui's forehead and looks at him warmly.

But Sizhui made no move, he was beginning to feel small.

Sizhui puts his fingers in his mouth to suck something on it, with his other hand he holds Wei Ying's robe.

After Wei Ying finished cooking, he picked up Sizhui and took him to his bedroom. "You must be very warm little one." Says Wei Ying and stripped Sizhui down to his undergarments. "Now is better right?" Asks Wei Ying smiling and seeing Sizhui nod.

After that, he takes Sizhui back to the kitchen so they can eat. Wei Ying helps his son eat because some things are falling over there. Sizhui smiles at Wei Ying and touches his nose.

Wei Ying tries to finish feeding Sizhui, but it doesn't work. He hears a door and shortly thereafter Lan Zhan is in the kitchen. "Baba!" Sizhui smiles widely and gets up to go to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan then took him in his arms and sat with him on his lap. He strokes Sizhui's hair and gently rocks him. Sizhui started to calm down and put his thumb in his mouth.

Wei Ying sings him a sleep song and then her little one is already asleep. Lan Zhan then decided to take Sizhui to his bedroom so that he could rest.