Mouth open- Nie Huaisang

Request: /
Genre: littlespace
Little; Nie Huaisang
Caregiver: Jiang Cheng
Tw: /

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov: Jiang Cheng

I slowly saw the sun rise and slowly got up. I went to get something to eat knowing that my little one was about to wake up and be hungry. I got some rice with vegetables. I knew Nie Huaisang liked that.

When I got back to my room I saw him already sitting wrapped in the blanket. He still looked pretty tired. I put the food on the small table and sat next to him.

"Didi..." he mumbles and climbs onto my lap. I held him close and gently rubbed his back. We did that every morning. Huaisang likes to start the day like this. "Did you sleep well little one?" I asked him and looked down at him. My little nods and rubs his eyes.

"Didi, hungry." He now says a little more awake and smiles at me. "Of course you have." I smile and carry him to the dining table.

Once there I put him in his own spot and started feeding him knowing if he was himself it would make everything dirty. He smiles happily after each bite and smacks the table lightly. This shows his satisfaction.

"Very good little one. You're a good eater." I praise him and he shows me his sweet smile.

I just love this Boy.