Lotus Soup- NHS×JC

Request: /
Genre: Mpreg, Fluff
Top: Jiang Cheng
Bottom: Nie Huaisang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov: Normal

Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang strolled together through the market in Lotus Pier. Nie Huaisang is already 8 months pregnant and you could clearly see that.

Nie Huaisang had a candy in his hand from which he bit off every now and then. They weren't looking for anything specific in the market, the couple just wanted to go for a walk.

"Zhàngfū... I need a break." Says Nie Huaisang and grabs Jiang Cheng's arm. He looked around for a seat for Nie Huaisang and found it.

He leads his husband to the little bench and sits him on it. "All is well?" Asks Jiang Cheng Wo up Nie Huaisang nods. "It's fine, I'm just exhausted. My feet are all big and swollen again. The baby is also kicking hard all the time." He sighs and lightly massages his temple. "Shall we go back?" Jiang Cheng asks and taking Huaisang's small hand in his big one. "But I would like to have lotus soup. I'm really craving it now. The baby wants to eat it too." He smiled innocently at Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng helped his husband get back on his feet and went with him to look for lotus soup and indeed they found a small stall selling freshly made soup.

The two sat down at one of the tables and ordered the soup. Nie Huaisang looked very happy the whole time he started to eat.

It calms Jiang Cheng in a way to see his man so pleased.