Disgusted- Wangxian

Request: /
Genre: Angst
Tw: Ed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov: Normal

Wei Ying looks at himself in the mirror. He gained weight. He finally looked healthy but in his eyes he had grown infinitely fat. It just disgusts him.He's so disgusted that he doesn't even want to wash himself anymore. Even if Lan Zhan offers to wash him. Lan Zhan doesn't even know the wise way Wei Ying thinks about himself.

Wei Ying looked at his stomach where there are stretch marks. There are stretch marks on his hips as well as on his bum. His stomach is fuller and his thighs are touching. His hips have also gotten wider. Wei Ying now looked at his face. His cheeks have gotten so much fuller and when he smiles he has a little double chin.

His action was stopped when Lan Zhan called him to dinner. So Wei Ying quickly puts his robes back on and comes out. "Ahh Lan Zhan." He gave him a fake smile. "I'm actually not hungry." he then says and sits down on the double bed. "Wei Ying... eat." Lan Zhan replies and approaches Wei Ying. When Lan Zhan stood by the bed, he picked up Wei Ying and carried him to the dining table. "You must eat." says Lan Zhan.

So now Wei Ying saw it at the table with Lan Zhan and just poked around in his meal. He doesn't want to eat. Wei Ying wants to go on a diet, but with Lan Zhan at his side, it's not that easy. Lan Zhan noticed that Wei Ying wasn't eating, so he tried to feed Wei Ying, but Wei Ying tried to fight back. "Lan Zhan. I'm not hungry." Wei Ying whines again.

In the end, Lan Zhan managed to feed Wei Ying. When he got up to put away the dishes, Wei Ying rushed to the bathroom. There he kneels over the toilet and put two fingers in his throat. He tries to choke up all the food, completely losing track of time.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan breathed when he saw what his husband was doing there. He walked quickly towards Wei Ying and pulled him away from the toilet. "Stop it..." says Lan Zhan and hugs Wei Ying tightly. "Leave the food in..." he whispers in Wei Ying's ear. So Wei Ying lay in Lan Zhan's arms and cried lightly. Lan Zhan wasn't allowed to find out. Now he would no longer love Wei Ying.

"I am sorry!" sobs Wei Ying. "I'm terrible! It's ok if you leave me now!" "Leave you? Why should I?" asks Lan Zhan. "I've gotten so fat... I look ugly... I'm not worthy of being loved..." Wei Ying replies. "You haven't gotten fat, Wei Ying. You're completely normal. I like you the way you are. I love you not because of your body, but because you are you. You look healthy again after such a long time. I love everything about you. Your sweet cheeks that I can squeeze. Your cute belly I can caress, your hips I can hold you tight and your thighs I can gently touch. All of that is really beautiful about you." Says Lan Zhan and kisses Wei Ying's forehead at the end.

Wei Ying is feeling better now. Although this feeling won't last, he's feeling better now. "Shall we wash you?" asks Lan Zhan and Wei Ying nods. Lan Zhan carries Wei Ying to the bathtub and starts washing him. He occasionally kisses Wei Ying's forehead or cheek to make him feel better.

Wei Ying is grateful to have someone like Lan Zhan in his life.