#13 - She Gets Jealous

Perrie: You were both at Starbucks and waiting to order. "What can I get you beautiful?" He winked at you as you gave him your order. You noticed Perrie give the waiter a glare and wrapped one of her arms around your waist. She gave in her order and flashed you a smile, you gave the waiter the right money and walked out. "What was that about?" You smirked referring to Perrie's abnormal behaviour. "He was flirting with you and I didn't like it" Perrie frowned and you laughed lightly. "Awe, Pez. I love you and only you" You gave her a quick kiss and walked to a different shop hand in hand.

Jade: You and Jade were meeting the other girls and having a girly night in. "Hey girls!" You exclaimed hugging the other three. "It's been so long, we've missed you" The girls let you and Jade inside and you settled on the couch. Jade was in the kitchen making popcorn for you all. You put your feet on the couch and Leigh-Anne sat next to you, placing your feet on her lap. As Jade walked in she notices you and Leigh-Anne talking and laughing, she sighed and placed the popcorn down on the table, a lot harder than needed. You gave her a look but she just ignored you. You sighed and took your feet off of Leigh-Anne and sat next to her. "Why are you ignoring me?" You whispered to her. "Your mine and only mine" That was the last thing she said before placing her head on your shoulder.

Leigh-Anne: You were doing a twitcam and Leigh-Anne decided to join half way through which made the people watching go crazy. When they calmed down they started asking about you. What your favourite colour is, what songs you listen to and questions like that. "Who's your celebrity crush?" You read out loud and immediately started explaining about your celebrity crush and why you liked them. Leigh-Anne started to grow annoyed at the lack of attention she was getting and walked out. You said bye to the fans and went to find Leigh. Once you did you both had a nice night in after you showered her with love and told her how much better she was than your celebrity crush.