Chapter 17- This Can't Be Happening

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I nodded. "I'm sure. I just need to be by myself for a bit before class," I said.

Draco nodded his head in understanding. Thankfully, he didn't know why I needed time alone. "Yeah of course. Take all the time you need," he said.

He patted me on the head and him and Blaise walked into the great hall.

I stood there for a second before rushing off toward the library. I quickly made my way into the restricted section and began looking. I know I shouldn't even consider helping him but he was my father. All I wanted ally life was my parents to be proud of me. I knew my mother was a lost cause so maybe, just maybe, I could impress my father.

I knew he was evil, I knew he wanted to rule the wizarding world, but I couldn't help but want to do good so he would be proud of me.

I quickly grabbed a book on the unforgivable curses and sat down and began studying.

After about 45 minutes later, I put the book away and ran to my history of magic class. Since I was running a bit late, when I got to class the only available seat was beside Pansy.

I frowned and looked at Draco with pleading eyes. He understood and began to stand up but Goyle, the annoying bastard, stopped him so I had no choice but to sit next to her.

I sighed and stomped to the seat and slammed my books down before I sat down and crossed my arms. Pansy looked up and saw me and her face brightened a bit. "Delilah I-" she started.

I quickly cut her off. "Don't. Speak. To. Me," I said.

Pansy nodded in understanding and looked back at the table. I rolled my eyes and focused on the front of the class room.

A few minutes later, the teacher came in the classroom and we began working.

About 10 minutes later, I felt a poke in my side. "Delilah, can we please talk," Pansy whisper-begged.

I gritted my teeth. "I told you not to speak to me," I hissed back.

Pansy's face fell. "I know but I really need to talk to you," she whispered.

I glared in her direction. "What part of don't speak to me don't you understand," I whispered, my voice dripping with venom.

Pansy got tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I just-"

"Just shut up! " I exploded. 

Everyone turned to stare at us as I glared at Pansy. A tear fell down her cheek. "I'm sorry," she sobbed.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop apologizing it's pathetic," I said.

Her eyes widened in shock as she stared at me. "W-what's going on with you? You don't act like this," she said as she put her hand on my arm.

I shoved her hand off angrily. "Well maybe you should have gotten to know me better instead of making out with Daphne and crushing my heart," I spat as I stormed out of the classroom.

I quickly made my way down the hallway and into and empty storage closet. A minute later, the door opened and I started to tell whoever it was to fuck off until I saw it was Draco. He looked at me for a minute before deciding to come in.

I put my head in my hands as he put his  arm around my shoulders. I turned my face into his chest and cried silent while he rubbed my back soothingly. "I-it hurts so b-bad," I cried out.

Draco continued to rub my back soothingly. "I know it does. That's why it's called a heartbreak. It's not supposed to be fun," he said.

I sniffles. "I know that but why does it hurt so much? It feels like she ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped it on the ground."