Chapter 17- This Can't Be Happening

TW: Mental and Physical Abuse

What in the actual fuck?!

This ugly musty crusty ass bitch couldn't be my dad. It didn't make sense!

As I questioned my whole existence, Voldemort continued. "You will train with me every night starting at midnight and ending at 4 am. I want you to be strong and tough. You need to realize your priorities lie."

I frowned. "Why do I need to train? I'm already a strong witch. Hell, I would have cursed you if you hadn't of deflected it," I said defensively.

Voldemort's face didn't change, however I noticed his eyes seemed to harden. "Yes but there is always room for improvement. For example," he said.

All of a sudden a spell came flying in my direction. I barely had time to dodge it before another spell came flying towards me. I quickly deflected it and tried to deflect all the others Voldemort threw my way.

In a matter of minutes, I was against the wall and Voldemort had his wand against my neck. "You are good child but you have a lot to learn," he said.

Voldemort backed up and I learned on my knees, slightly out of breath. "You will meet me in the room of requirements tomorrow night. I will teach you the unforgivable curses and how to deflect them, how to defend yourself and disable your opponent. I will see you then." with that, he disappeared.

After a minute, I finally got my breathing under control. I made my way back to my dorm in a daze, unable to process what I heard.

When I got back to my dorm, I crawled into bed. Instead of sleeping, I stared at the ceiling, trying to make sense of everything.

✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳

4 hours later my alarm went off making me jump slightly. I sat up and turned it off. I rubbed my eyes and shuffled to the bathroom.

When I looked in the mirror I barely recognized myself. My hair was wilder than usual, I had deep, dark circles under my eyes from exhaustion and my eyes were blood shot. I looked like hell.

I splashed my face with cold water and quickly tamed my hair. I put on my robes and applied concealer under my eyes to hide the dark circles. I put on mascara and my shoes then I was ready for the day.

I made my way out of the bathroom to see Draco up and ready. I smiled at him the best I could. "Hey Dray," I said.

Draco smiled back, oblivious to my fake smile. Thank Merlin. "Morning Lia," he said.

I quickly made up my bed as Draco grabbed his bag. I looped my arm through Draco's and we made our way down to the common room where Blaise was waiting for us.

Blaise smiled as we approached. "Good morning beautiful," he said as he kissed my cheek.

Draco pretended to gag, making me laugh. "Morning handsome," I said.

Draco gagged even more. "Oi Draco you good? Or are you imagining gagging on Potter's dick," Blaise smirked.

This time, Draco got choked for real. "W-what?!"

I laughed at his expression. "Calm down he was joking. Mostly," I said.

Draco shook his head and left the common room with Blaise and me following.

When we got almost to the great hall, I stopped. "I don't feel like eating today, you guys go on without me ok?"

Draco looked at me funny. "Are you sure? You love breakfast," he said.