Chapter 14- The Party Part 2

Pansy's POV:

I couldn't believe this.

Delilah was fucking dancing with Hermione even though I specifically asked her not to.

Did what I want not matter at all to her at all?

Ugh whatever. She was being stupid anyways.

I couldn't help but watch her on the dance floor. The way she moved had everyone staring at her and it was stupid. She was mine, mine! She should only.be dancing like that if its my hands on her waist to let everyone know who she belonged to.

After about 10 minutes of watching her dance with Hermione, I went over to the drink table and got a drink. One drink quickly turned into two, which turned into three.

After I downed the third drink, I saw Daphne make her way over.

Daphne looked at me with concern in her features as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I hated to admit it, but I didn't dislike the tingle that shot through my arm when she touched me. "Are you ok," she asked.

I shook my head. "No I'm not," I said.

Daphne carefully took the cup from my hands and set it on the table. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I sighed. "I asked Delilah not to dance with Hermione because Hermione has a crush on her, but she insisted she didn't and she went to go dance with her anyways. Maybe I'm being selfish and overprotective but she's mine and I don't want to loose her," I said.

Daphne carefully moved the hair away from my face. "Delilah would never do that to you, she loves you and she would never hurt you intentionally," she said.

I sighed. "Yeah I guess your right. Thanks Daph," I said.

Daphne smiled and hugged me. "Your welcome," she said.

I smiled a bit and hugged her back. After a few minutes, we pulled away and before I knew what was happening, her lips were against mine.

I didn't know why, but her lips felt so nice against mine and I kissed her back. As we kissed, somewhere in my mind was a small voice that told me this was wrong.

Yet I couldn't seem to stop. Her lips were hypnotic and they tasted amazing. When her hands slid down to my waist, I pulled away quickly, kind of breathless. "This is wrong," I said.

Daphne looked kinda sad and guilty. "I am so so sorry, I don't know what came over me," she said.

I sighed. "Its ok I didn't exactly stop you. Let's just pretend this never happened ok?"

Daphne nodded. "Alright but you should go find Delilah and make sure she didn't see," she said.

I nodded and quickly looked around the common room and saw Hermione standing alone and I quickly went over to her. "Hey have you seen Delilah," I asked.

Hermione glared at me. "Not that you care, but she's in her dorm," she said, rather rudely. 

I was shocked. I've never seen Hermione mad before. "What's your problem," I asked.

Hermione bit the inside of her cheek and her hands balled into fists. "Do you want to know my problem? Your my problem. You have a great girlfriend who loves you and would do anything for you, yet you go and decide to pull this shit! How could you cheat on her like this?!" she screamed. 

Everyone turned to look at us but right now, I barely even saw them. Delilah saw. I was fucking screwed. 

I quickly rushed up the stairs to our dorm and tried to turn the hand and found it locked. I quickly unlocked the door and walked in.

There she sat on the bed, sobbing, with Draco beside her gently rubbing her back, trying, but failing, to soothe her.

Delilah looked up and saw me and her expression of sadness quickly turned into fury. "Get. Out," she said.

Oh god. She was furious. "Delilah, please, let me explain," I said.

Delilah picked up a candle and threw it at my head, missing me by mere millimeters. "I said get out! I don't want to hear your stupid lame excuses!" she screamed.

I felt my heart hurt as she screamed at me. "Delilah please-," I started to say.

She quickly cut me off. "GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT! WE'RE DONE!" she screamed.

I felt my heart break as I watched her fall to her knees and sob uncontrollably. Draco quickly went to her side, putting his arm around her and glaring up at me. "I think you've done enough damage for one night," he spat. 

I fought back tears as I nodded. I quickly got a spare change of clothes and left, leaving my broken heart behind with her. 

Delilah's POV:

I couldn't believe her. 

First, she had the nerve to kiss Daphne then she tried to come up with some stupid excuse to somehow justify her actions!

I loved that girl. She's the first person I had ever loved and she knew that. My heart was in her hands but instead of being gently with it like I thought she would, she, instead, threw it on the ground and stomped it into a million pieces, leaving it damaged beyond repaired. 

Every word, every touch, every kiss, lies. Nothing but lies. 

I should have known from the start it wouldn't have worked out. I had seen it happen time and time again. Pansy would get a new partner, date them for a couple of weeks, then she would do something to break their hearts. She was the queen and they were the pawns, and I was stupid enough to fall for her stupid games too. She drew me in, a moth drawn to a flame but I didn't feel the heat until it was too late. I was already burn to ashes.

I couldn't believe how idiotic I've been. I knew that I shouldn't have opened my heart to her. I was stupid to trust her, I was stupid to love her and I was even more stupid for thinking she loved me back. 

Narcissa used to tell me love was like a flame. When it first starts out, its small but it quickly builds into a raging fire and it's the most beautiful thing you will ever see. However, if you aren't careful, the fire will burn out of control and burn everything down to the ground. But if you really love each other, you can build up again from the ashes. 

The only issue was, she didn't love me like I loved her.