Chapter 11- The Ball

(small SMUT warning)

Delilah's POV:

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of freshly made muffins and coffee. I climbed off the tall bed and headed barefoot to the cozy kitchen. 

Pansy turned around and smiled. "Good morning beautiful," she said, coming over to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back, hiding my face in the crook of her neck. Pansy smiled and rested her chin on top of my head as I softly kissed her neck. 

We stayed like that for a while until I smelled something. "Baby something is burning," I said. Pansy cursed and quickly rushed to the oven and pulled out charred muffins. She threw them away and quickly went to work on a new batch. I sat on the counter, mesmerized at how easy she made it look. 

Pansy quickly put the muffins in the oven and set a timer so she wouldn't forget. She walked over to me and stood between my legs smiling, her hands resting on my thighs. "You look so good in my hoodies," she said, sliding her hands up a bit.

I was suddenly aware that I didn't have any underwear on as she slid her hands up further. I blushed as her fingers lightly brushed my throbbing core. She smiled and slit her finger up my folds, collecting my wetness on her finger.

Pansy smirked. "Your so wet for me and I'm just getting started," she said. Suddenly, she slipped two fingers inside of me causing me to gasp loudly. She quickly thrust her fingers in me hard and fast, giving me no time to adjust to her. She quickly added in two more, causing me to scream her name. While her fingers harshly fucked me, her thumb went up and started rubbing slow circles around my clit. I laid my head on her shoulders and tried to control my moans as she picked up speed. All too soon, I felt that familiar knot in my stomach. "I-I'm gonna c-cum," I said, moaning even louder. Pansy curled up her fingers and hit my g-spot, making me loose control and I came all over her fingers. I screamed and moaned loudly as my orgasm ripped through my body. When she pulled her fingers out, I noticed I had left a small puddle on the counter that was close to dripping off the edge. Pansy quickly licked her fingers clean and she licked up what was on the counter. Pushing my legs even farther apart, she looked up at me through her long lashes and licked a strip up my pussy. Just as she was about to do it again, the timer for the muffins went off, causing both of us to groan. 

Pansy stood up and got the muffins out of the oven and carried them over to the table. I hopped off the counter and poured us both a cup of coffee as Pansy quickly fried us some eggs. I set the the coffee on the table as Pansy set the food on the table. I smiled as I looked at the food she prepared. Pansy had fried us eggs, made fresh muffins, fried bacon and cut up fresh strawberries. I kissed her cheek and smiles. "It looks amazing bubs, thank you," I said as I sat down. 

Pansy blushed a bit and smiled. "Only the best for you, my love," she said.

I smiled as she sat down and we started eating. Everything was amazing. 

After we finished eating, I smiled and got up. "Everything was delicious babe," I sad, straddling her lap. 

Pansy smiled. "I'm glad you liked it," she said.

I smiled and leaned down and softly pressed my lips to her neck, causing her to moan quietly. I smiled and started to slowly grind on her thigh. Just as I started to suck on her neck, my phone rang. I sighed and answered. "Hello," I said.

Draco's voice answered me. "Hey Dee how are you doing," he said, I could tell he was smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Good until you called," I said.

Draco only laughed. "Anyways, you need to go to the dress shop today," he said, sounding bored.

"Ugh why," I groaned.