CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: BEACH DAY

The scorching sun hovered that morning in the kingdom ruled by a man of science. Naturally, in this kind of weather, people were less motivated to work and complained about the discomfort of just being outside their house.

Even Senku and the others were very reluctant to work on this particular day. As a compromise for everyone, he decided to let everyone have a cool off from working and hit the beach for a nice and refreshing swim.

"OUCH!"

Apparently, someone is being an extra workaholic, and too stubborn to stop. Loud pants and a series of complaints were heard at the side as bullets of sweat formed at Yo's temple but were immediately wiped off by a clean cloth. "I'm going to die." He groaned.

"Then why did you present to finish the work by yourself?" Rika was currently eating some berries on the sidelines while lying flat on her belly. "Besides, you are not even talented at sewing."

It was actually Yuzuriha's original plan to at least do some work for the hot air balloon. But seeing how exhausted the woman is going to be after, Yo, being the super dog, offered himself to take the work for her without knowing how long and strenuous the process of making cloth is, and now here they are.

"Well can you at least help me with these? I'm really struggling you know." Yo suggests while eyeing the woman near the dock.

Rika just laughed at him, without even batting her eyes at him. "No way dude," She waved off her hands. "Can't you see that I'm busy?"

Yo frowned. "Busy?"

"From relaxing, duh." She sips her freshly squeezed grape juice. "You do what you do and I'm doing what I do. That's just it."

"You are so mean." The man huffed.

Mean?