CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3: RYUSUI

A/N: I don't know why but something about now and my life makes me so motivated and optimistic despite being depressed. I have an indefinite schedule when it comes to publishing since I was working with my life too, but I will try my hardest to update two times a week. Thank you for starting this story with me, I am very much grateful for it. 

"YOU MEAN NANAMI RYUSUI, RIGHT?!"

It was one of those rare times Rika was astounded to hear such an amazing coincidence with hearing the familiar name bring up not so fast ever since her revival in the new and untainted world of nature and jungle. 

"Ryusui? Wait, that's what you just said now..." Kohaku asks while looking so confusedly at the reporter.

"NOPE, NOPE, NOPE! I think it's best we give up on this guy after all." Minami (the reporter) whined.

The green-haired stickman looked at Rika with a questioned expression, Ignoring all the commotion in front of him. "You know the guy?" 

She was about to nod her head, but on second thought, maybe not. She shook her head in response. "Don't know the guy, personally. I just heard of him in the industry since I was aligned with meeting ship sailers like him in my every project acquainted with the ships and stuff."

"Huh, I guess." He looked at Rika with a piercing gaze. Senku doesn't believe that statement of hers, let alone the flow of her cunning and manipulative mind. Reviving Rika was sort of a rush decision for him and the way she act and present herself with the others while getting one step ahead of them wasn't the best trait he could ever ask for. 

But does he have a choice?

He doesn't trust her. Not one bit. Does it even matter?

Not like he can turn her back into stone.

He just have to put up with it and make sure the girl can work for him until the deal was done. 

"He's good,"  Senku stated as he averted his gaze towards the trembling Minami. "Right? For you to have brought him up..."

He got her there.

Rika mentally laughed as she watched the whole thing in front of her. Nanami Ryusui is not just an ordinary man who happened to be studying at the school who was once standing mighty high at this certain place where they were currently standing.