CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5: BUILD

The whole thing took a little turn into modern times

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The whole thing took a little turn into modern times. 

Currencies were once again introduced to humanity, thanks to a certain someone. From Dollars, Peso, Yen, and Euros that we have if the past, now to Dragos, the new and exclusive currency that was developed by the newly established Ryusui Corp. 

Money is something that those who had lived in the technological world knew the importance of. It cannot be taken lightly. Without money, you are nothing.

The other day, Ryusui had asked her to build him a pump for sipping out the oil when a possible reservoir was found.

"I'll pay you ten million Dragos." He bluntly stated, raising one of his eyebrows as he watched her movements. "Try harder." She commented while focusing all of her attention looking at her fingernails.

"20."

"I don't know..."

"30 million."

"50 million Dragos."

"This isn't going anywhere...."

"Last call, Rikicchi. 60 Million."

Rika stood up and slowly walked towards the entrance of the room while yawning. "I'm going back, Nanami-san."

"W-wait, FINE! 100 million!" He frustratedly sighed in defeat. Quirkily, Rika made her way back to her seat backward. "That's more like it." She smiled at him.

"You know this is basically impossible." She truthfully told him as she sips the tea he prepared solely for her. Ryusui on the other hand straightly looked at him with a confused expression on her face. "We don't have the right types of equipment and raw materials for this."

Oh no, he knows where this going.

"Say, pay me 100 million, plus the scavenging of materials and manpower, and I will not complain about anything." She put her hands on her chest. "I promise!"

There isn't much to negotiate with it. Ryusui had no choice but to comply or else there is nothing for him in return. 

For Rika, Money is 'Evaughrythang'. Of course, placing only second to her invented babies. 

Pragmatist and the Scientistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें