22. Kiss me more.

Start from the beginning

        But he still didn’t make a move.  I opened my eyes to look at the green one looking back at me with a question in his gaze.  Like he wanted my permission before he kissed me. 

        Slowly, but surely, I leaned forward and caught his bottom lips between mine.  After that, it was a frenzy of hands grabbing and lips crushing.  He grabbed my waist in one of his hands as another held the back of my neck in a possessive hold.

         Our tongues tangled together as the hand on my waist traveled down to my ass and then to my thighs in a caressing manner but his kiss was in no way innocent.  I leaned away from the car and into his hands, my own hands running in his wild curls, snapping his rubber band with motion. 

         I gasped against his mouth as he hauled one of my legs up his waist, I lost control of my footing and we both slammed against the car door in unison, while the car’s alarm beeped. 

        “Shit.”  I cursed.

         My mind cleared as to what we were doing out in the open.  I pushed against his chest until he unhanded me and took a couple of steps back, his hand moving to his back pocket.  He took out the car keys and unlocked the car with a click as the space became silent again. 

     But now that we were not blind with passion and lust I felt as though what I have done was utterly wrong even though I couldn’t feel a pinch of remorse.

      I thought about the kiss with Alexander in my kidnapped room.  I don’t know how to handle this passion.  This passion I have for two people at the same time.  The kicker is that I couldn’t afford to be lusting after either of them.

      It was doomed from the beginning.

       I’d like to think that this is a big fuck you from my life like my life was not already miserable.  Throw in mysterious creatures which were only myths, hot guys, and irresistible mouths plus a kidnapping plot that I can’t seem to forget. 

         I can’t be a mess with an already unforgiving life.  I should just forget about these past few months, burn the papers I painstakingly stole from the book in Alexander’s room, and just forget about everything.

          That is what they told me would happen, that I would forget everything after I crossed those wards, but then, it’s not like I have the best of luck in the world.  I would be the only one who would remember every single detail of her kidnapping and refuse to report it to the police. 

        “Sylvia?”  Lucas’ voice pulled me back to the present.  He wore a concerned look on his face while one of his hands was on my arm.

         I look down at his hand.  There was a light dusting of blond hair on his forearm which seemed to shine under the street light of the parking lot; green veins were stark under his pale skin.  His skin was so different from Alexander’s but nonetheless. 

         While Lucas was pale like the moon, Alexander was dusky like the beginning of dawn.  Both of them contradict each other perfectly.  

        I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, pine filling my nose.  I should just get it over with. 

   “I want you to take me home,”  I whispered. 

     He sucked in a breath and I finally looked at him. 

        “Was I that bad of a kisser?”  He joked.

         Without meaning to, my mouth stretched into a grin.  But I could tell that he was genuinely confused as to why I was canceling our date short.  I would guess that bad boy never got rejected.  Lucky for him.