Kaid x Oryx

Ship: OrKaid
Requested by: Me
Smut: Yes
Plot: During the monthly training at Rainbow, Oryx was put under Kaid's watch and is constantly disrespecting his elders. Kaid wants to put a stop to that.

Oryx was always a misbehaving man, he never liked to follow a lot of rules when it came to his own well-being and he was always punished for it. Oryx groaned when he was called in to Harry's office and he just stood in the doorway.

"What do you need me for this time, Harry?" He said in an annoyed tone and Harry just chuckled innocently. "I hear you have been causing problems again. I have no other choice than to pair you up with Kaid and he will monitor you." He said as Oryx tried not to flip his shit.

He growled and stormed off and Harry just notified Kaid to find him whenever he was free. After an hour or two had passed, the two were together in the training grounds area. "Oryx, tackle the dummies." Kaid ordered and the buff man obeyed and tackled the dummies one by one.

"Good boy." Kaid said and Oryx looked back at him, not paying attention to it at first and he just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever old man." He retorted and Kaid just rolled his eyes in response. "Keep up that attitude and see what happens, boy." Kaid fired at him fiercely.

Oryx just laughed and stood up and they were staring each other down. "What are you going to do to me grandpa?" He laughed and Kaid immediately took Oryx by his right arm and hooked him over his shoulder and made the human juggernaut land on his back.

"Ouch..arghh.." he groaned in pain.
Kaid smirked and pinned Oryx down with ease and the younger male looked up at him in shock. "Hey!? What the fuck?!" Oryx raised his voice but Kaid kissed him to shut him up. Oryx's eyes widened big time for a minute before they began to fall closed and melt in to it.

Oryx was set on his knees and he looked up at Kaid who was currently pulling his pants and underwear down. "Open.." Kaid said as he rubbed Oryx's cheek with one hand and was stroking himself slightly with the other. Oryx complied and opened his mouth for the elder man.

Kaid stuffed his length in Oryx's mouth and the younger male gagged a bit but managed to take it all in. Kaid groaned lowly and he held on to Oryx's head as the younger male began to slowly bob his head up and down and giving out low, muffled noises.

Kaid began to take over and he thrusted in and out of Oryx's mouth and hears the younger male groan lowly. He was touching himself and Kaid pulled out of his mouth and placed the tip of his boot against Oryx's crotch. "Hm? Trying to get off while you suck me? I don't think so." Kaid said with a smirk.

A few minutes later Oryx was moaning Kaid's name and was being pounded by Kaid. Oryx lays against Kaid's chest and let the older man fuck him stupid. Kaid kissed him and cleaned the drooled from the younger male's mouth. Oryx was stuttering his life away before he screamed Kaid's name (in which it roared out) and he came hard and was panting.

Kaid was fucking him deeper and he managed to cum inside of Oryx and both men panted heavily and to attempt to catch some fresh air. A long silence was upon them until Kaid broke it. "How do you feel now?" He asked and Oryx just kissed him. "Calm." Was all he whispered before falling asleep. Soon after, Kaid fell asleep as well.