TAYLOR ?? PERMORMJNG ?? IN CONCERT ??

My sister is a bad mom

My sister is a bad mom. That's been hard to come to terms with because she's my sister but she is a bad mom. She keeps around her baby daddy for some fuckimg reason, he clearly doesn't give a shit about her or her baby. He doesn't have a job, he lives with his grandma. His family has not given him any responsibility and let's him be a deadbeat. As I was typing this I just remembered a part of my dream, I was in my living room when my sisters bf barged in and started yelling at me and threatening me. I was so ducking scared, and I tried to tell my parents and my family but they didn't care. My other sister M, she's exactly a year younger than E who has the baby. She used to tell me about how she had nightmares like that and how she was very scared of him. But I brushed it off yk cause I didn't want to come to terms with it. I'm writing this now cause my sister is being so mean to her baby rn.

She only cares about image and pictures. She doesn't really truly care about her baby and her future. She spends all her money on her baby daddy, clothes and stupid shit. She has a job that's two hours away but doesn't have a car. Now she's reliant on everyone to take her there. For some reason she chose a fucking job super far away for no reason. We don't want to take her, it costs so much gas and it's a long as drive just to take someone to work. The last two days I went to my dads work to get volunteer hours and one of the days we had to pick up my sis cause she was working. They work in similar areas and it makes more sense for us to kill and hour rather than driving all the way home then all the way back.

But a day before I went with my dad he waited an extra half hour for her, she's supposed to get out at 6:30 and she got out at 7:00 which is really ridiculous. I don't even know wtf she's doing. The day I went with him we waited an hour and a half longer. We wake up at 5-6, get to my dads work at 7, stay until 5:30 cause he's working 10 hour days over the summer, then wait 2 and a half hours for my sister. That's a long ass day and she's so ungrateful too

My dad texted her cause was taking a long time, she was all polite to him. Then he asked me to text her a bit later to say that her kids frosty is melting. Oh yeah we also got food on the way to her cause she thought she'd be out sooner. Then she replied almost instantly to say she's trying. Then I asked "what in the world do they have you doing?" In kinda a joking way