"What a coincidence." Katelyn said, she raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes at Garroth.

Garroth turned his whole body towards me and glared down at me. It was clearly a look meant for Katelyn but he turned it towards me instead.

"Don't hit on him." I said plainly, just to give Garroth some sort of closure. "What are you arguing about anyways."

"I think Garroth should go over there and tell Blaze to come eat lunch with us." Katelyn said, motioning behind her with a hand.

I followed her hand and searched the cafeteria behind her. It was a large room so it took me a moment to lock my eyes on the guy we had all just barely met. There were all different sizes of tables in the cafeteria but he was sitting at a small one with no one around him. He had headphones in and looked to be reading rather than eating.

"He does look kinda lonely." I stated.

"Exactly. Tell Garroth to get his butt over there. You may not be his mother but you're his girlfriend." Katelyn said.

"No, I don't want to." Garroth said immediately, I turned towards him as he grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because." Garroth said simply, "I don't know him, make Laurance do it."

"What?" Laurance asked instantly. His eyes went wide as he looked towards us. Everyone had just begun sitting down at the lunch table and most probably had no idea what we were talking about.

"Go ask your foods partner to eat lunch with us." Garroth said loosing all amounts of social cues and pointing over the the table Blaze was sitting at.

Laurance narrowed his eyes at Garroth instantly and shook his head from side to side.

"No way." He said.

"What is wrong with the two of you. You nearly got your asses beaten and you won't go talk to the guy who saved you." Katelyn laughed.

"We were not getting beaten. I can take that Nickel kid." Garroth said.

Since their interaction in the morning it seemed like Garroth had made a new enemy to replace Gene. Their bickering had been nothing but pure stupidity. An argument that basically summed down to 'No, I wanna be more popular than you'.

"No you can't." Katelyn said bluntly, "And Laurance wasn't going to help you out either."

"Yes I was." Laurance stated, after a very long moment of contemplating.

"No you weren't." Garroth said, he turned his attention towards Laurance immediately.

"He's bigger than you. He's bigger than me. I'm not getting my face messed up just because he's salty more girls are into you than him." Laurance said. Laurance's mouth was full of chips at the moment but it was surprisingly easy to understand him. He swung a single chip around violently as he moved his hands around while he talked.

"That has nothing to do with Blaze, who you could go ask to sit with us." Katelyn spat.

"Go make Cadenza do it." Laurance said instantly. He lifted his hand and pointed towards his sister who was merely just passing by. She was holding onto her lunch tray with both hands and Vylad was following right behind her. Cadenza looked over at her brother and then slowly towards everyone else.

"What?" She asked.

"Garroth and Laurance should go ask Blaze to sit with us." Katelyn said, having changed her mind and deciding bothe the boys needed to.

"Why?" Cadenza asked.

"Look at him he's all lonely." Katelyn said motioning her hand over to Blaze once more. Cadenza turned her head to the table but looked for only a second before she looked back to us.

"Maybe he's waiting for someone. Besides I'm not sitting here, one of you who's actually sitting here go ask." Cadenza said.

Since the first day of school Cadenza had made it tremendously clear she loved all of us and that we are in fact her best friends, but we are now one half of her divorced parents. One day she will sit with us at lunch, and the next with Vylad. I didn't exactly understand why Vylad wouldn't just sit with us considering everyone at our table considers him a friend, other than his brother. Although he did have his own friends and it was understandable for him to want to sit by them.

"Okay, then Garroth go." Katelyn said, she motioned her hands at Garroth one more time.

"No." Garroth said sternly, "I'll ask him tomorrow, he's already sitting."

"Fiiine." Katelyn sighed.

"Ego a little bruised Gar?" I asked smirking up at him as he turned towards me.

"No." He said immediately, "Why would you say that?"

"You're a little bit defensive over this whole thing." I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What? You really think Nickel could kick my ass?"

I shrugged.

"How about you don't get into any fist fights." I said.

"No promises." Garroth shrugged.

"Yes promises." I stated and held out my pinky for him. He looked at me as if in defeat and held his pinky out to me to complete the ancient promise of a pinky swear. I gripped his finger hard with mine and held onto it even when he tried to pull his hand away. "Now seal it with a kiss." I stated and leaned a little closer to him.

Garroth smirked slightly and leaned away from me until he was hitting Laurance.

"I can't. I'd be a liar." He said.

"Do it." I glared at him stuck my lips out towards him.

"Just kiss her and get off of me." Laurance said, and I watched him turn his head and glare at Garroth.

"Fine." Garroth sighed, and he leaned down to press a light kiss on my lips.