"What's wrong?" Eddie asked.

"Nothing, nothing!" I said probably too quickly.

"I'm gonna make some popcorn, want some?" Eddie asked.

"I'll do it, it's fine!" I said practically running to the kitchen.

"Okay..?" I heard Eddie laugh as I went into the kitchen.

.
.
.

EDDIE'S POV:

While Steve was making popcorn, I was putting the dvd into the player. I waited around for a few minutes. Popcorn should've been done by now so I went to check on him and my kitchen was a complete mess.

He had spilled the popcorn seeds everywhere. There was a mess of butter on the counter and he had spilled some sugar.

He turned to look at me and looked frightened. I guess he was expecting me to get mad at him.

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know how to make popcorn but I figured since I learn to do pretty much anything quite quickly so I thought that m-maybe I would be able to do it but it just became a mess and I'm so so sorry!" He pleaded almost crying.

I almost fell to the floor dying laughter.

"W-What? Why're you laughing??" He questioned, pouting. He had tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh my god, don't cry. It's okay!" I laughed. "I'll help you clean up."

I got two cloths from a cupboard and handed one to him and we got cleaning. Steve handled the spilled popcorn seeds and I did the butter and sugar. When we finished, it was about 8.15.

"Wanna try making it again, properly this time?" I asked.

"You have to help me this time, okay?" He laughed.

I got the remaining popcorn seeds and poured into a bowl. Steve melted butter and poured it on top of the popcorn. I reached to put the popcorn into the microwave but so did Steve and we touched hands. We both just stared at each other and moved closer to each others faces.

THIRD PERSON:

Before Eddie knew it, Steve cupped Eddie's face in his hands and pulled him into a kiss. After realising what he did, he let go of Eddie and backed away.

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong with me today.." Steve sighed apologetically.

Eddie simply smiled and held Steve hands. He wrapped his arms around Steve's neck and pecked his lips. The two soon engaged in a forceful, sloppy kiss. Their breathing was ragged as their lips broke away. They just stared into each others eyes as the regained their normal breathing.

"Did you ask to watch Sweeney Todd just to get to kiss me?" Eddie laughed.

"Well, I didn't think I would get to kiss you but I hope so and it seemed my prayers were heard." Steve smiled.

"Did you also make a mess on purpose?" Eddie asked.

"No, no. I was actually just being an idiot that time." Steve laughed.

Eddie laughed as he held Steve's face and pecked him. Steve lifted Eddie and placed him carefully on the counter, kissing his neck. Eddie grabbed a rubber hand on his wrist and used it to tie up his hair in a ponytail. He pulled Steve into another kiss. Steve took off his jacket and placed it on the counter. He held Eddie waist and pulled him closer to him. After a few seconds, their lips parted and their breath soon returned to normal.

"Shall we watch the movie now?" Eddie asked, laughing.

"Okay." Steve smiled, helping Eddie down from the counter.

The two walked into Eddie's room, forgetting they were supposed to put popcorn into the microwave, but they didn't care. They watched the movie and well, who knows what they did next.

[AUHTOR NOTE]:

What do you think they did after the movie? 🕳👩‍🦯