"Well, hello" the woman smiled, "I thought this was Ashton's room?"

"Oh, it is! Sorry, I'm Luke, Ashton's friend" I said quickly and smiled nervously at Ashton's family. I didn't know why I was feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Oh, you're Luke!" she said and smiled even bigger, eying me up and down approvingly. "It's nice to meet you, Luke" she told me and took out her hand for me to shake. I took it and shook it, still smiling at Ashton's polite mother.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Irwin"

"Oh, please no sweetie, call me Anne" she gave me a pat on my shoulder and turned to the children beside her. "Well, are you going to say hi to Luke?" she chuckled slightly as she asked. They both said hi with smiles on their faces and I couldn't do much but smile back. It seems like the whole Irwin family got contagious smiles.

"Ashton's in the bathroom I think, so come in" I told them and held up the door for them so they could go through. As I had closed the door Ashton came out of the bathroom and was tackled by his little brother.

"Hey!" Ashton huffed out as Harry had basically tackled all air out of him. Ashton hugged his brother tightly and I could feel the smile on my face just etch stuck.

"You look really handsome, Harry" Ashton told his brother and fixed the small bowtie around his neck. Ashton turned to his sister and gave her a hug as well, mubling that she looked beautiful.

"Don't let any boys come near you tonight when you're looking like that" he warned Lauren and gave her a stern look. Lauren just rolled her eyes and patted Ashton's cheek.

"I feel bad for you, Ashton. You worry too much" she said and laughed when Ashton furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hello, sweetheart" Anne said as she stepped over and embraced Ashton in a hug. She left a kiss on his cheek, making Ashton grimace when she went to remove the lipstick on his cheek.

They started talking and I awkwardly still stood by the door, not really knowing what to do. I didn't want to intrude on their family reunion.

"You met Luke" I heard Ashton say suddenly and my head shot up too meet his eyes.

"Yes, absolutely" Anne nodded, smiling that signature smile. "You're looking very handsome, Luke" she told me as I walked over.

"Oh, thank you" I said awkwardly, "It's all thanks to your son though, he picked it out. I'm not so good at fancy clothing" I chuckled nervously. Anne chuckled and patted my shoulder again, making me relax. I shouldn't be nervous around these people, they are very nice. And they are related to Ashton, so of course they will be nice.

"Well, I will step forward and say that I have taught Ashton everything he knows about good clothing so I think I am mainly responsible for this outfit" she chuckled and I heard Ashton scoff from beside me.

"Oh well, then thank you" I smiled while she laughed. Ashton mumbled something under his breath and I gave him a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"You see that Harry? Luke is wearing a bowtie and he isn't complaining" Anne said and looked back and forth between me and the little boy. Harry looked at me and my bowtie and then down to his own.

"His is so much cooler though" he grumbled, making me smile small.

"I think yours is so much cooler. Blue is a cool color, and it's my favorite. Mine's just white and black" I told him. He looked down at his bowtie again before looking up at me.

"I guess" he shrugged and smiled small.

"Hey, I picked that bowtie out for you, be grateful" Ashton said and swatted my arm slightly, making the Irwin's laugh lightly.