Chapter 13: Newly Made Friends

Guess who's still alive. Me. Onto the chapter now.

——————————————————

"No."

"Oh come on, please Kita?" Atsumu asked.

"No thanks, I don't want to be a part of your weird plan." Kita said.

"The plan's not that weird!" I said.

"Your plan is to get (L/n)-san and Akagi to go out together with no reason. It's a weird plan." Kita said.

"Come on, the actual plan isn't that bad! The only thing you need to do is be friends with (Y/n) so Akagi wouldn't be so awkward." Arisu said. Kita closed his locker door.

"The only thing?" He asked. Suna nodded.

"That's all you have to do pretend to be her friend and make sure Akagi isn't being cringey." Suna said.

"Isn't it a bit, I don't know, mean?" Kita asked.

"How is it mean?" I asked.

"Well, you want me to pretend to be friends with them. It's rude for us to lead them on." He said.

"You don't have to pretend. You can be genuine. I think it would be better to be genuine with (Y/n)." Arisu said.

"I'm not doing this." Kita said again.

"If you help me with this, this will end sooner." Akagi said.

"I said I'm not gping to do it. I'll be friends with (L/n) if I want to on my own accord, not because of your plan." Kita said firmly.

"Guys, I think that's (L/n) over there." Atsumu said, pointing to someone in the crowd.

"Oh crap, it's actually them. Akagi, you do the talking." Arisu said.

"I- no, you talk for me!" He said.

"Oh my god, why are you so difficult?" I asked.

"Hey (Y/n)! Over here!" Arisu said, waving her arms in the air.

"Let's back up and leave them to their devices." I said, pulling Suna and Atsumu away and out of sight. Afew moments later, (Y/n) was there with Arisu.

"Do you need something?" They asked.

"Oh, nothing too important. These 2 just wanted to talk to you, that's all." Arisu said sweetly, stepping aside to present Kita and Akagi.

"Oh, hi there." (Y/n) said, giving a small wave. The boys waved back.

"So...uh... do you have a favorite... school subject?" Akagi asked.

"Oh, (f/s) is my favorite." (Y/n) said.

"What's your favorite part about it?" Kita asked.

"Well, it's fun to me in a way." (Y/n) answered.

"Wanna be friends?" Akagi asked abruptly.

"Huh?" (Y/n) asked, confused. I wanted to facepalm.

"What?" Akagi asked.

"I'm sorry, that was just very sudden. A lot of things today have been sudden like that." (Y/n) apologized.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's been going on today?" Kita asked.

"I've just had a lot of people just ask me to be their friend and hang out today. It's kinda weird." (Y/n) replied. Suna and Atsumu both turned to me.

"What are they talking about? I thought you and Arisu both said they didn't have too many friends." Suna said.

"They don't, they're a pretty big introvert and no one just goes out of their way to talk to someone random." I said.