Chapter [11]

Gareth's POV:
We were now sitting at our table in the noisy cafeteria.

"The Byers are coming back to Hawkins" Mike suddenly said looking up from what the school calls food.

"Really" Dustin exclaimed excitedly with a huge derpy smile.

"Yup," he said giving a slight smile back.

"Why do you look so sad," I asked placing the oily-feeling fork I had in my hand.

I was really worried about my friends, especially Mike. He's been through some quite traumatic things especially with being friends with Will Byers and dating Eleven. Although none of us technically liked her, she's kinda a little brat.

"Well I was thinking about...breaking up with Eleven" he spoke looking down at the slop the school feeds us.

"Why is that" Eddie asked raising an eyebrow and looking at Mike.

"Well, I don't technically like her anymore" he admitted "I like someone else."

We all were now looking at him with confused looks that said "who" he liked.

"It's-it's a boy," he said looking away almost ashamed.

"Byers" was the first thing out of Eddie's mouth as he picked up his newspaper.

"What," Mike said whipping his head to him.

"Will Byers, you like him," Eddie said glancing up at Mike.

"Yea, Eddie knows you like someone before you even do," I said, "he knew that I liked this one dude the second I looked at him."

"Your gay?" Jeff asked.

"Yea, y'all haven't caught onto it yet," I said glancing at all of them.

They all exchanged confused looks before going back to their food.

"So the freak eats" we heard the dreading voice say "didn't think skin and bones weighted to even pick up a fork."

We all looked at Eddie who was just smiling away.

"Sadly I can't because Mr. Meat decided to eat it all" Eddie said shoving his finger into Jason's shoulder.

"Don't touch me freak" Jason yelled backing away from Eddie in disgust.

"You must love me, always talking to me," Eddie said putting his hand on his heart and looking at Jason.

Jason mumbled something under his breath which was probably just calling Eddie a fag or some shit before walking away.

Eddie was now basically laughing along with us smiling at his stupidity.

I then glanced around and met eyes with the one and only Andy.

I could immediately feel my face get hot once again but this time, it was like I got butterflies in my stomach.

He immediately smiled and looked away to continue to talk to his stupid little crew.

I looked away and smiled to talk to the rest of my group.

"Just admit to him already" Eddie whispered into my ear before walking and throwing his food away.

Don't worry Ed, I will.