Chapter [3]

Andy's POV:
"Why were you talking to the little drummer freak," Jason said hitting my arm almost taking it as a joke I was talking to him.

"He isn't a freak, but he kinda just came up to me to ask about homework" I lied so I didn't get beat by Jason.

"Alright, just making sure you aren't flirting with him," he said laughing making the rest of the group sort of laugh too.

"Just yet," he had whispered into my ear not long after and pulled away with a smirk.

The fuck did he mean?

I let out a slight chuckle looking around at everyone before excusing myself to go home so my aunt didn't worry knowing damn well she wouldn't even notice.

They all said bye and waved before I walked off and walked outside.

When I got out there I saw Gareth, Eddie, and Chrissy all talking. I awkwardly made my way over to them and Chrissy immediately waved when she saw me.

"Hi Andy!," she excitedly said.

"Hi Chris," I replied and looked at the two boys.

Eddie looked at me then back at Gareth with a smirk.

"Anyways, I think I should get going, I promised I was gonna make dinner for me and my uncle," Eddie announced to us.

Gareth nodded and Chrissy waved a little goodbye, hugging Eddie. I waved and watched as he walked back to his van.

I looked at the two blondes who were standing in front of me.

"You guys did great tonight!" Chrissy exclaimed breaking the silence.

"Oh, thank you, I'll admit Lucas saved our asses," I replied fixing my hat.

"I think you did good too," Gareth added as he smiled up at me.

"Thank you," I answered smiling right back at him.

I rocked on my feet before speaking up again, "I'm sorry guys but I think I should get home, My aunts probably waiting."

"Oh alright, well I'll see you Monday," the blonde [boy] said.

I nodded and said my goodbyes