-11-

Liana's pov

"The aliens are liars. They've come to take what's ours! We should have never let Addison and Lia welcome in those outsiders." Willa said as she,Wynter,Wyatt and Bucky came out on stage. As she said that zed and the aliens came forward.

"Step back,Zed." Willa and the wolves warned as they growled and took a few steps towards them.

"So much passion..." A-spen said placing a hand on his chest. "Uh..." Zed said placing and arm in front of him.

"She wants to rip your heart out" Zed said as I looked at Wyatt not believing what was happening. "She can have it" A-spen said excitedly as the wolves growled.

"Give me it. Addison, Liana, You won it" Bucky said trying to get the trophy from us as we fought to get it from his grasp. "It's mine!" He said trying to get us to let go. "No!" I said as we pushed Bucky into Wyatt and ran away with it and the aliens too.

"They're stealing the SeaBrook cup!" Bucky yelled after us.

"Go,go,go,go!" Zed yelled as we ran.

"Why are they helping those thieves?" Willa asked annoyed "they're traitors" Bucky said as they followed.

"Freeze! Stay where you are!" An officer said as we got outside. "Beam us up, mothership! Now!" A-li said they started to get beamed up "wolves! Attack!" Willa said "use our moonstones!" Wyatt added as i yelled "No!" But it was to late. They used them and the aliens didn't get beamed up.  "Something's wrong, critical systems failure." The mothership said as it shut down.

"Get 'em. Get those aliens! Get 'em!" People yelled angry as zed shut of his Z-band. He growled and so did the Wolves.

"Enough!" Addison yelled as zed came back to normal and so did the wolves. As I turned around I saw zoey "Woah! You zombied out zo?"" I asked as zed turned to her and walked over. "You good?" He asked as she turned normal.

"Yeah! I don't know what you're up to big brother, but I got your back!" She said with a smile. "Yes! Enough! This is your fault too Addison, Liana. You let these aliens in and they lied to us. They betrayed us. You betrayed us! So you're either with us, or" Willa said angrily as I cut her off.

"With them? But we are them! Willa. We may be from SeaBrook but our grandma wasn't! I am...." I said as I stopped talking and looked at Addison as she nodded as she took out her Luna lens and so did I "we're Aliens!" I yelled as we held the Luna lens in our hands and something happened. "What? No way" people kept saying.

Everything became bright and when it stopped.... We didn't have white hair or our cheerleader clothes. We had blue longer hair. Blue clothes. We looked like the aliens. My outfit looked like Addisons and so did my hair.

Everyone gasped and looked super shocked. I caught Wyatt's eyes as he looked shocked and impressed. He smiled at me with a sorry face and I smiled back with an it's okay face. I love him and I'll always forgive him.

"They're one of us!" A-spen said more excited than normal. "And they're amazing!" Bree added as i smiled at her.

"Mom. Grandma Angie was and alien." Addie said as mom walked over to us. "But that's impossible. Missy tell them that's impossible" dad said as she turned to look at him then us.

"Dale. I'm so sorry. I know sweetie. I've always known." Mom said holding in tears. "You lied to us?" I asked "my parents thought that hiding was the best way to protect me. And you two. Grandma always called you her most precious things." Mom said with a sad smile

"Wait. She said we were her what?" Addie asked excited "no. No, no. The coordinates are not here. This is not the map." A-spen said looking at it "maybe cause the map isn't a what.... It's a who" I said smiling as Addison looked at me and the aliens too.

A-spen took the Luna lens towards Addie and she got the map but now all of it. "This is it it's..... not the whole map?" She said confused. "Maybe cause we're both her most precious things..." I added as A-spen took the Luna lens towards me and I held my hand out as she got mor coordinates. "It's the rest of the map! You're the map! Both of you!" He said excited.

"Addison and Liana are our map" A-lan said excited too as A-li said "the coordinates are in their DNA!" "Instrumomo!" They said in unison.

"You're the scouts..... you're grandmothers most precious things!" A-spen added and me and Addie nodded smiling. "YES! We found the map!" Zed said as he stuck his arms out and hugged Addison only to get zapped. "Sorry....." she said as he kept getting zapped "okay! Let's figure that out later." He said as they stopped touching hands. 

"Liana..... I'm sorry.... I-" Wyatt started but I cut him of by touching his arm and he got zapped "ouch!" He said extending the chh. "Now I forgive you!" I said with a chuckle as I was about to hug him but he backed away.

"I don't wanna get zapped again" he said as I started laughing. zed and Addison too. "Relax I can control it" I said as he gave me a questioning look but allowed me to hug him. His arms around my waist and my arms around his shoulder. And he didn't get zapped.

"But hey this is great. Now you guys can record your coordinates and head back home" Zed said as we turned to the aliens. Wyatt's arm around my shoulders now.

"And Addison and I are headed to Mountain College together! I got in" Zed added as the aliens smiled faded.

"That's great zed" Addison said about to hug him but they stopped "nah" Zed said as Addison nodded with a "yeah" as Wynter gasped making me smile. That was cute to be honest.

"But the map to utopia is dynamic. Constantly computing new units to guide our spaceship. It's not just some numbers" A-li told us as my smile and Addisons well everyone's smile faded. "And since they are our map...... " A-lan started as A-spen finished "They have to come with us...." They all shared a sad look.

"What?" Me and Addie asked in unison. "No.no! You cannot take them!" Zed said as Addison was his girlfriend and me his best friend.

"He's right! You can't take them!" Wyatt added as my heart broke into millions of pieces....

"These are our people, Zed.... They need us to survive." Addison started as I finished trying not to break down. "When the aliens leave. We go with them...." I finished as everyone started talking since they didn't want their friends to leave. Especially not Wyatt and Zed.

"Angel..." Wyatt started but stopped "I'm sorry Wyatt..... but I have to they need me too" I said as he hugged me hard. I could barely breathe but I didn't care. I couldn't lose him not now not ever. But there is nothing I can do....

_____________________________
That's it for this chapter hope y'all liked it ima go to sleep now so chapter 12 and maybe 13 if I need to make a 13th one will be made and posted tomorrow  love y'all bye and hope y'all enjoyed the story I DO NOT WANT IT TI ENDDDDD! But it's gonna sooner or later.....

Word count: 1286