-5-

Liana's pov

"Addison, Lia, you can't help those invaders

"Addison, Lia, you can't help those invaders." Bucky told us as he came into the library "back off Bucky. Addison's the cheer captain now, not you, and Lia helps."Willa told him as she came to us.

"Thanks Willa" Addison said as i smiled "but Bucky is right." Willa said looking at us.

"I'm right? Yea of course I'm right." Bucky said holding the second I'm for a moment. " a little right. I don't trust the aliens. Last time outsiders swooped into SeaBrook our moonstone was stolen and this time, we might lose our shot of getting into college" Willa told us as Addison looked annoyed for some reason.

"She's kinda right Addie. I mean sure I like them and think we should give them a chance but she is right" I said as willa smiled at me and I smiled back. Addison on the other hand gave me a look the 'are you serious?'

"See even Liana agrees. Which is why we need to protect what's ours." Bucky said as willa turned and looked at him disappointed "the seabrook cup, my legacy" Bucky added as we all rolled our eyes.

"Me, in general" he said in an annoying way as he also took his hand and spun it around his face and chest, pointing at himself as he said that.

"Right willa? Or should I say, wacey?" Bucky said as he placed a hand on her back and pointed his hand in the air.

"You should not" Willa said as she growled at him as he screamed running out as me and Addie tried to hold our laughter.

"Don't worry about the aliens. We're not afraid of a little competition." Addison said as she smiled and Willa raised her eyebrows before sighing with a smile though.

As I walked to my locker Wyatt came up to me. "Hey Angel" he said as i hugged him. "Hey wolf-boy" I smiled as he chuckled. "Wanna hang out after school?" He asked "sure, what are you thinking?" I said "i don't know hanging out in zombie town?" He asked nervously making me chuckle.

I mean it's sweet he gets nervous asking these things. I think it's cute

"Sure, I'd like that" I said smiling at him as he got exited "okay, great. I'll see you after school or just later" he said smiling as he kissed my cheek and went of to god knows where.

"This looks great. How'd you get the application done so fast?" The Eliza robot asked. More like Eliza and a tablet on the robot so we could talk to her. "I got friends in high places. What can I say." Zed said as I walked up to them. "Hey Eliza. Bonzo. Zed " I said smiling

"Hey Lia. How's it going? I haven't seen you in a while" Eliza told me "it's great, and yeah I've been a bit busy sorry zom-bay" I said as she chuckled and the four of us continued walking.

"How are things at z-corp?" I asked smiling at my friend "it's good, I love it here. I get to do everything I like" she said as I smiled and said "that's great I'm really happy for you Eliza" "thanks Lia"