-2-

Liana's pov

"Let's tear these Eastside Eels apart. Destroy them! Yeah!" Willa said as she stood on the SeaBrook bus cheering for the team and hyping everyone up while everyone cheered.

"Well she's doing what we asked" I said to Wyatt as he turned his head and looked at me making me laugh slightly."maybe just a bit to much school spirit.." Wyatt said smiling with his hands on his hips.

"shouldn't you be standing with Addison and the other cheerleaders?" Wyatt added as he looked at me and then to Addison who cheered like everyone else.

"Yup.... I'll see you later" I said as I jogged over to my sister and we side hugged. "There you are" Addison told me as she smiled "sorry had to talk to Wyatt really fast" I said and chuckled as Addie rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

"Get our Mighty Shrimp on this bus so we can defend our turf. No outsiders mess with our pack. Yeah!" Willa added as she raised her fist in the air and everyone cheered louder and clapped yet again. Even I joined in.

"When you're from SeaBrook, you are SeaBrook" willa said as she held the go mighty Shrimp sign up and chanted SeaBrook and everyone joined in.

"Ok everyone" Addison started as she stood in front of the SeaBrook sign Bonzo and another zombies was holding. "Let's give it up for out football team as they head do to victory" I finished as me and Addison stood in front of the sign before moving to Both sides of it and raising our hand towards it.

"Here they come!" Addison added as everyone started cheering and clapping and music played.

As the sign broke Bucky and the Shrimp mascot came trough. Bucky doing his hand stand flip.

"Ha! Thank you. Thank you for coming to see me off for my big game!" Bucky said smiling and walking to the side. "You're not even on the football team, Bucky" Stacey said as he stoped in front of the aceys "um thats president Bucky. And as president, all accomplishments are my accomplishments" Bucky said smiling at the aceys as the scoffed in a nice way.

"It's gonna be a banner year for me now that I've organized..... the national cheer off?" Bucky said taking the flyer from Stacey's hand and ending with a question.

"You didn't organize it. Addison and Lia did." Lacey started as Jacey finished. "They invited squads from all over to compete"

Soon after Bucky and the mascot, the football team came running through. Zed first of course. With smoke as their entrance "Go! Seabrook" he yelled jogging through the smoke as the others followed.

"Whoo! Go SeaBrook!" I said loudly as Addison placed and arm around my shoulders and cheered with me even more.

"Hey,Seabrook! Seabrook! Go,go,go,go!" Zed said stopping and letting the other team members run past him and to the bus and Willa howled.