-3-

Liana's pov

At Z-Patrol head quarters.

"Great idea separating the aliens, principal Lee." Dad (dale) said as they all looked at the monitors. "Not my first time dealing with spacey teens" they chuckled as dad took out his fist for her to fist bump but instead she shook it.

"They're probably here to clone me. To create and unstoppable cheer force. I mean who wouldn't want more me" Bucky said nervously as he looked at the screens and then to everyone else in the room. Including Me,Addison,Mom,Dad and Principal Lee.

"Uh no one." I said as Addie snickered,so did the rest while Bucky gasped.

"We'll they're uninvited and have to leave" mom said "but we invited everyone to our cheer off to compete for the seabrook cup" Addison said looking at our parents and principal. "Yeah. We can't just send them away now" I added a bit annoyed.

"Um, you can't just give away my bling" Bucky said annoyed "it's not yours Bucky so back off" I warned glaring at him angrily.

"Uh yes it is" he fought back "no it's not now stop acting like a baby" I said annoyed as he gasped and looked away acting hurt.

"We don't intend to lose." Addison said to him in a sassy way. "And We always believed that cheer could bring people together. Maybe even worlds" Addison added looking to the screens "and we meaning me and her" I told them as they nodded in ahh.... Okay.

"Or tear our worlds apart." Bucky said ignoring what I said. "Mark my words, these aliens are here to take what's ours" Bucky said pointing towards the screen.

As he looked to the side an alien came and Bucky screamed taking a hold of my shoulders and hiding behind me. "Okay...." Principal Lee said as Bucky and my parents looked scared while I glared at Bucky and so did Addison until he let me go.

"Greetings. Did you want me to continue waiting alone?" The alien asked as Me and Addison smirked while buckys jaw dropped

"Uh, I think that would be.." mom said "yes" principal Lee finished  "best yes" mom added.

"Very well. Shall I redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewrite your door panel?" He asked raising his hands with broken things. As I snickered.

"That would be dynamite." Mom said
"Yes please" principal Lee added "oh! May you find harmony" he said smiling before walking out as Addison and I smiled at each other as Bucky gave us a look.

"We even created a sub-zero stasis" A-li said as she walked with the three wolves until the four of them met with the others.

"Woah" Wynter said looking up. "Froyo? Yeah we got that too" Wyatt told her smiling as they stopped.

"Hey" I whispered as i placed my arm around Wyatt's shoulder and he placed his arm around my waist before he whispered "hey" back smiling at me before turning to the others.

"If you're here to invade SeaBrook our pack won't go down without a fight" willa told them a bit annoyed as Wynter nodded "we do not want your one-star planet, they are so emotional" a-li said as the last part she turned to A-lan and A-spen.

As the others gasped. Me and Addison looked at each other with a weird look before looking back to the aliens.

"Yes but when in seabrook I'm going to disengage our emotional suppressors, personally I'm excited to see what emotions feel like." A-spen told everyone as he did something on his wrist thingy and it became pretty bright for a moment.

"Exited!, t-that's an emotion. It feels exiting." He said as I smiled at Addison and we both chuckled a bit.

"We've decided to let you stay until after the cheer competition but not a day longer." Mom said smiling making me and Addie smile at each other even more.

"Thank you,mayor. We are honored to join your cheer competition."A-Spen said as A-Lan smiled but A-li didn't she looked confused.

"What is cheer?" A-Li asked. "Oh don't worry. We'll show you later" Addison said pointing towards me and herself. "Also what is competition and are you two twins?" A-Lan asked as the others chuckled.

"When you challenge others to prove you're the best. And yes we are twins" I answered with a smiled as Addie nodded. Wyatt looked at me and smiled before looking back to the others again.

"No, we are harmonious people. We do not compete amongst ourselves" A-lan said smiling as Willa and Wynter glared at the aliens while Wyatt looked at me and I gave him a confused look. "Although that is an intriguing concept is it not?" A-lan added still smiling.

"Hi, I'm zed. Zombie,football star. Generally well-like" he said as Addison smiled up at him. "Well, I am A-lan. Extraterrestrial" he said still smiling which was starting to get creepy. "Hey, the haters say I'm a little extra to " Zed said as the both of them chuckled and he stuck his hand out for the alien to shake.

"Oh, competition." He said interested as the wolves and well everyone else except the aliens looked confused. "No, it's just a handshake." Zed told him as A-lan grabbed his hand and he got electrocuted you can say.

"Oh..... zed you good?" I asked as Addison grabbed onto him. "Yup.... Uh-huh" he said nodding until his body tensed for a moment making the others chuckled for a moment until Zed gave them a look.

"Did I win" a-lan asked happily "no, you did..not win" Zed said as he stuttered cause of the electricity.

"Apologies. Our people have a special stardust spark." A-spen told them "that some lesser species may find painful" a-li added as willa wolfed out.

"Welcome to SeaBrook"Willa said sarcastically "hmm" Wynter said fake smiling "hi" a-li said

_________________________
That's it for this chapter hope y'all liked it and I'll see y'all in the next.
Please leave a vote and comment on your thoughts love yall

Word count: 1034