Maybe they were nothing at all.

Start from the beginning

Even then he didn't say anything because the pain had completely disappeared in fact the bruise also left.

IU growled like a maniac and Jin just looked at her with a disgusted look because how dare she do that in HIS presence?

Jimin hated himself at this point because he felt very insecure like maybe he shouldn't have done that. So he quickly pulled back even when Yoongi whined at the loss of contact and ran out.

Jungkook and Taehyung ran after him as the alphas stayed in the room with Yoongi.

Jin let go of IU and said in a very disgusted tone "You are a disgusting woman". She just rolled her eyes and went back to Yoongi.

Suddenly after Jimin's touches having a foreign hand well especially having IU's hand on him burned his skin.

He didn't want her to touch him so he pushed her away and looked at Namjoon. Communicating with their eyes Namjoon told Hoseok to grab a doctor.

As soon as the doctor arrived he made them all go out of the room especially IU.

Then the doctor tried to sedate Yoongi so he would fall asleep and become unconscious. But that was harder than it seems because Yoongi's mind was elsewhere and he stopped the doctor from injecting him saying he will naturally fall asleep.

The rest of them walked out of the room and gave IU a dirty look and went to where the maknaes were.

They found Jimin crying with Jungkook and Taehyung hugging him.

Jimin saw his hyungs and ran to hug Hoseok and Namjoon. Jin was low-key offended that he didn't hug him but it was understandable since he lived with Jin and could get all the cuddles later.

"Hyungs why doesn't he remember me? After the accident I thought I could change him and make him love me but he doesn't. Even in this state he refuses me. I'm hurting so much!"

Like I keep saying Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook don't know about Jimin and Yoongi being mates but they just felt that they both loved each other. Since they knew of the obvious crush Yoongi had on Jimin.

Hoseok sighed and said "Jimin don't be upset I know how much you love him but maybe you need to forget him. He's not your mate anyways you're just going to keep getting hurt. And as your hyung I don't want that."

Jimin nodded and said "Maybe you're right hyung but I don't want anyone else I just want him. I want him to be mine and if not then I want him to at least be my best friend again".

Seokjin was tired of the whole hiding situation and didn't like how half of them knew the circumstances and the other half didn't so he spoke up. "Jimin it's your story to tell so please tell them the truth or I'll have to. I can't see you like this".

Jimin looked up from Namaeok's arms and said "You're right hyung...I have to tell them".

So that's when they all decided to go to TaeJinMin's apartment so they could talk in peace plus visiting hours where over so they had to come home anyways.

Jimin sat down on the couch as everyone took a seat too and then he explained. He explained how he was a rare omega and that Yoongi had no mark hence why they are mates.

When Namjoon tried to argue that he had seen Yoongi's mate mark Jimin explained that he MAY have drawn it on.

He also told them about how he just needed to have sexual contact and not actually be mated for ONLY THE OMEGA TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR BOND.

He explained how he was already in love with Yoongi and finding out about being mates and everything made me ecstatic but he also said how Yoongi regretted it all.