Chapter 4: Molly gets completely owned

Start from the beginning

"It's ok, go on", Molly said, intrigued. 

 "Well they're a bit nervous that you might not accept their apology, to be honest," Nick said quietly.

Taken in hook, line and sinker, Molly relaxed her guard completely , responding: "Ohh reallyyyy? Well I should go and talk to them, then. Of course I will accept their apology. I just want us all to be friends again, you know?"

"I know," said Nick as she hugged Molly.

Nick led Molly downstairs and out a back entrance of the school, into a quiet courtyard that was only ever used for deliveries to the school canteen. They were chatting away like the best of friends.

The three other girls, already ready and waiting for the victim, advanced on Molly as soon as she walked out there

Nick stood blocking the door Molly had just walked through (right behind Molly) to make sure that the victim couldn't just run off.

Molly could see this was not going to be like what she was promised.

"Nick?? I thought you said...", Molly turned around to Nick, looking completely shocked and helplessly hoping that something her friend had said to her back in the classroom had been real. But Nick just giggled. 

L to R: Becky, Xuan and Tamika, who sometimes like to wind up Molly and smirk at her when she gets frustrated

Nick did feel a bit bad that she'd tricked Molly like this - but not that bad, if she was honest with herself. 

When it came down to it, she felt good being part of the group and carrying out their wishes. She knew that defending Molly from them or somehow helping her wouldn't be anywhere near as fun as this.

Becky and Xuan pulled Molly down on the grass, face down with her nose lodged in the mud and held her small arms flat down in the earth.

Nick pulled off the victim's black slip on shoes and threw one of them across the ground before using the victim's other shoe to spank her. 

Nick surprised herself how much she got into it, making each whack count. Just hard enough to make an impact each time while Molly squirmed around down in the dust.