Aside from then, Jannah was there too. She has to be considering she's the assistant bride. She already had her makeup done in a light manner, and was donning her first outfit for the day looking a little less than the bride.

Aisha is yet to wear her outfit. She wanted to be done with the makeup first before then. They are almost done though, and the video crew were already on their jobs, capturing the moments so they could make a good edit for it. They captured Aisha's makeup being done, her interactions with others and with Jannah of course.

"Ma shaa Allah, Indo, kinyi kyau" Jannah teased at one point, watching as Aisha's makeup artist is about to round it up which made Aisha grin and thank her. The little gesture between the two, as well as the compliment was captured in a recording and is guaranteed to be used in the wedding video as part of the intro.

The crew already captured moment from the groom's side before he left for the nikah, and that included his little speech.

"Aisha, your presence makes my dopamine and serotonin levels surge, and my tegmental areas glow. My ECG shows tachycardia. You are the hemoglobin in my blood, the oxygen curing my hypoxia. I hope your endocrine system reacts the same way to me as mine does to you. I will love you in health and when you are in the ICU. I would love you with a stent, a cath, or a tube. My heart registers an arrhythmia at the thought that our kids would have your genes. Every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up. My eyes stick to you like histones on DNA. I still remember coming down with a sudden case of dyspnea when I first met you. I have a feeling I'd be going through the same thing the next time I see you, as my wedded wife, my work and lifetime partner in shaa Allah. I can't wait to see you, Mrs. Aslam"

Aslam said he didn't want her to hear it for the first time after the video has been released. So, he recalled a time when she mentioned how she would love to get letters. She said it didn't matter if it seems old fashioned, she likes it. And as such, he wrote the little confession in letter form, and had it sent to her while she gets her makeup done.

Everyone witnessed the grin and blush that took over her features when she opened the letter and her eyes skimmed through it-reading the confession in doctors' language. Just like all the other precious moments, it was captured as well.

She decided to do the same thing. Except instead of sending him a letter, she decided to do a voiceover for the video like it would be done on his part.

"Aslam, I am certain you are a cardiothoracic surgeon because you must've done cardiectomy on me. When I see you, my PQR waves normalizes as seen from the electrocardiogram, even if I'm in rigors' mortis. My heart sound 1 & 2 becomes audible and regular. When I'm with you, my liver works the most perfect in bilirubin conjugation which in turn elicits my sphincter of Oddi to execute its functions. I adore you from the bundles rung and purkinje tissues of my myocardia. I wish I were a DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes. I yearn for you like an ischemic heart miss its blood supply. I'll care for you like the way IV Taxim and Metrogyl care for a postoperative patient. Please don't be the etiology of my heart failure. Do take care of your vitals though"

Albeit it sounded sweet and all, the people there with the exception of Jannah ahd no idea what she meant. Who would understand this language if not healthcare professionals? Nonetheless, it sounded really interesting and the videographer was certain it would gain the attention of the viewers.

Once he was done with Aisha for that moment, they left and allowed her to get dressed up since she was done with her makeup. In the meantime, they decided to go to the Hajiya Asiya and get clips from her too which led to them asking her to give a speech. Since Aisha is getting dressed in her room, they decided to film Hajiya Asiya-Mommy giving a speech in the living room. They couldn't use the one downstairs because there are guests there. There's another one, but it was reserved for when the groom and his friends would arrive after the nikah. So, they had to make sue with that.