20; Someone Like You.

Friday update, AGAIN, because Naanarrh don arrive with her ghana must go of comments.

AISHA'S PHONE pinged just as she stood up from her chair. She stopped, reaching her hand out to pick up it up to see the message that came from Chris. She shook her read, rolling her eyes slightly at what she saw. Of course they would do this. She thought in her head as she slipped her hand and the phone in the pocket of her white coat, before making her way out of the office.

She was planning to head to the ER, but because of the message, she can't go there now. Knowing the Professors, they won't care whatever her excuse may be, she has to be there since they demanded it.

She sighed again, making her way towards the elevator. Extending her hand to tap the button, she paused when it opened, her eyes falling on the last person she thought of seeing there, at that moment. Her lips curled downwards into a small frown, as she took a step back, giving him space to step out. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well hello to you too. I'm fine Alhamdullilah, thank you for asking. Where have I been for the past few days? Oh well, you see, I was busy with work so..."

Aisha lips curled upwards into a small smile, as she shook her head. "Sorry" She muttered, "But really, Abdallah, what are you doing here?" She then noticed the food bag in his hand, making her smile widen. "No need to answer that,"

Abdallah shook his head lightly, offering her a small smile as he handed it over to her. "It's for you, and sort of a bribe to your best friend"

Her eyes narrowed slightly, as if remembering something. "Yeah about that, what did you do to her seff?"

"Did she report me?"

She shook her head. "She wouldn't exactly say. I mean, she did say you got her a spot for a Pepsi campaign, but she didn't look exactly enthusiastic about the whole thing, which is weird for her" The Jannah she knew would be jumping all about for days for getting something like that, but she wasn't acting that way. Sure, she seemed happy but the excitement wasn't there.

Abdallah released a deep sigh, as he extended his hand out to massage the nape of his neck.

"Abdallah" Aisha called out lowly, when he avoided her gaze. "What did you do?" She wouldn't have suspected it's him if he wasn't acting so suspicious at that moment. But then again, it's Abdallah, he barely does anything to hurt others. So what could he have possibly done?

He looked down for a brief moment, before sliding his hand down his face. When he raised his head up to look at her again, his brows had been drawn in and his lips slanted downwards into a frown. "I messed up"

She quirked a brow, wanting to see the gravity of his words. "Messed up as in 'I insulted Pepsi' messed up, or messed up as in 'I insulted Kdrama' messed up'?" The Jannah she knows would throw a fit if you do any of the two.

"Something worse"

Aisha narrowed her eyes more, if that was even possible. But before she could speak though, the elevator dinged again and when the doors slid open, the person they were talking about stepped out. She rose her head up, stopping when she noticed the two.

The minute her eyes fell on Abdallah, she turned around and attempted to go back into the elevator, since she wasn't willing to stay and say a thing to him.

"Jannah, wait!" It was Aisha that called her, making her stop although hesitantly. When she turned around, Aisha rose the food bag up slightly. "Abdallah brought us food"