This Is England '22

I'm writing (typing) this on 7/21/22 at 9:49 am EST. I just got home last night from a two-week vacation in England. My husband and I began our holiday in the North of England then travelled south stopping in the Midlands before heading to the South of England.

            This is one of the biggest dreams of my life and I can't believe it finally came true! After 22 years of waiting, wishing, hoping, and dreaming, I finally got to see it in real life.

            While I was away, I kept a travel journal documenting what my husband and I did each day. It was a lot easier said than done as we were so busy during the day, I was too tired to write at night and found myself trying to catch up a few days later.

            I decided to post my travel journal entries here on Wattpad along with pictures I took from each day. I found myself rambling in these entries a lot as my brain worked faster than my hand did to get all my thoughts down. There was also a lot of starting and stopping which I documented to give myself a timestamp of where I was when I was writing.

            I hope you enjoy reading my travel journal and seeing my pictures from my vacation!

            Thanks for reading!