Introduction

This book is a continuation of chapter 20 "forbidden love" on my damianya oneshot book which is still ongoing, I take request and everything like that on my book. Please be fully aware this is a story book not a oneshot book so here I don't take request and updates would take longer, each chapter consist more than 1000+ words and I try to post chapters on time.

This book will follow their lives when they were 16 and will contiue until theyre 18 in this book main story.

-

Anya forger
Now 18, working at her fathers agency as codename agent starlight, girlfriend of damian desmond.

Damian desmond
Now 19, Is in practice of being a CEO for the desmond family business and is the next heir since his brother backed down. At first people didn't want him as a successor but now its different. Boyfriend of anya forger.

Becky blackbell
Now 18, Is still a spoiled child of the blackbell family but is now working directly under her father.

Loid forger
Now 40, father and husband of the forger household and is still in the business, still has the title of "best spy", him and yor are still going strong for 13yrs now.

Yor forger
Now 40, mother and wife of the forger household, retired from being an assassin and is continuing living a peaceful life with the forgers for now.

-

⚠️
Harsh words
Bullying
Violence

-

Also keep in mind english is not my 1st language so I apologize for any writing mistakes!!!

-

Introductions are done let us move into the story:)