(Kazutora's pov):
I heard someone coming closer to the box so I sat up and stared at the top waiting for them to open it hanma got a bit impatient and meowed. They then opened it and when they did hanma jumped out once I looked at her I figured out it was a girl and she was a pretty one too. So I just stared at her. While I was staring at her she picked me up I didn't really care so I just let her do what she wanted. She started to sweat drop and she read my collar she looked shocked for a second and said "hmm is your name kazutora?" I said nothing and just started at her some more until she put me down. I must say I was kinda disappointed cause the way she was holding me I can she her face at the perfect angle but it's alright I can always look at her later.

(Hanma's pov):
Once she put kazutora down I scratched her leg cause I wanted her to say my name as well I also just wanted some attention. She said "ow who are you?" and she picked me up I was so happy it was like I was in heaven the way she held me was oddly comfortable and I just started smirking at her. She was about to speak and I got excited and she said "uh your name is hannah?." I was shocked is my hand writing that bad?..Nah it's amazing she'll just try again I said to myself. I said "no." Kazutora, Mikey and Draken where laughing and she looked at them she was gonna pick up draken and I can't allow that so I scratched her again so she looks at me instead.

I was trying to give her a hint to guess again but I don't think she got it so I said "guess." After I said that I think she got it cause she started thinking I got excited because what else could you mistake my name for? Exactly nothing now she has to get my name right. She then said "ohhhh your name is handma" I'm going to fucking cry. They started laughing even more and draken was fucking wheezing. Just wait till she puts me down. I bet she'll struggle with his name more anyways. She noticed how mad I looked and said "look it's not my fault the person who wrote this had shitty handwriting" The other three started laughing more cause they know I wrote it. My heart= 💔. She's probably joking my handwriting is amazing.

She looked like she was gonna guess again and at this point i dont even care i'm already broken (#brokenhanma😰😔🥺💔⛓) she then said "uhh hanma..?" YAY FINALLY SHE GOT IT IM CONFUSED ON HOW SHE GOT MY NAME RIGHT WHILE JUST GUESSING BUT YAY FOR ME!! "YES!" I said while rubbing my head on her neck. She put me down and went to draken and I just watched. I wanted to laugh at him too she said "who are you...draken?" I was hearbroken how can she guess his name so quickly but struggle so much with mine. Draken smirked at me and that was my last straw i'm going to be complaining once I turn back human that's for sure.

(Mikey's pov):
She's been giving hanma a lot of attention. Draken as well so i decided to go to her and rub on her leg and she pat my head. I purred and hopped onto her shoulder while she went over to open the next box I didn't really care much and just watched. She was just about to open the box but someone else kicked it open before she got the chance and it was him. It was Izana he was staring at me and I was staring back at him. She then says his name "uh it says your name is..izana" he starts staring at her and I get annoyed but I don't do anything. She then just says "uh okay then" HAHA she doesn't like him. She probably likes me way more I have nothing to worry about. (Little does he know she complementing izana in her head lmao)

She started staring inside the box and I didn't really care much so I went to follow izana since he was calling me to finish our little staring battle.

(Shion's pov):
'Oh wowww she's pretty' I thought while smirking at her she noticed and picked me up. 'enehehehe' I was just giggling in my head I didn't really care about ran and rindous fight after all rindou was just scolding him for fighting so recklessly. It wasn't really interesting but her on the other hand I could stare at her all day. I thought she was gonna guess my name and I didn't really care knowing that she was gonna get my name right seeing how amazing and beautiful my handwriting is "uh is your name shinobu??" she guessed...what. the. actual. fuck.