Eunbi

Eunbi.Hater.smiles: so this was what she was doing instead of practicing?? No wonder she's so bad at singing and dancing 🤮🤢

~

Anonymoususer.243: My mom is a stylist for puzzle and enhypen, and she told me that Jake and Eunbi were always together and that jake got mad at her for making eunbi's skirt short :(

Puzzle.Hate.: Wow I expected it. I hate Eunbi and Puzzle.

~

I see other posts and they all go along the same lines of how much I am of a whore for everyone in the kpop industry. I feel the trail of tears go down my eyes. I ruined my career and my members for not being careful enough.

I'm so stupid. If I just worked harder and didn't lose my focus this would have never happened. I run my shaking hands through my thin hair, that pulls out a big ball of hair.

I get a phone call again and I realize it's a unknown number so I ignore it because it's probably sasaeng. I then get a text so I wipe my tears and check it just in case it's my manager. I see it's the same unknown number but I get intrigued by the message.

Unknown Number: haha its fun seeing you crumble, Eunbi. Don't you remember me? The little staff you ignored and looked down on.

Me: Who are you???

Unknown Number: are you really acting dumb?? its sujin you whore.

Me: you did this. You sent the pictures.

Unknown Number: of course I did girly! Its fun watching you be hated on.

Unknown Number: Maybe you should just kill yourself HAHA. Your useless and no one will ever think of you other then a burden. Jake doesnt love you, and now your fans dont either!! it would make the world a better place without you. Ill update you in hell when everyone forgets about you. xx <3

~

Maybe she's right. Although Sujin is a bitch, no one will care if I'm gone. I'm nothing to anyone. I'll always be useless and a burden. I should listen to all the death threats. Yea everyone wants me dead anyway.

I spot my bottle of pills my bed side table so without thinking I grab then and throw the whole bottle of them down my throat. I gulp them down painfully, thinking about everyone I love. I don't bother to move from my position and I feel my body slowly drain. Now everyone will be happier, right?

Without me.

I feel my eyelids get heavy and before I can fall asleep eternally I spot a flock of black crows in the clear blue sky fly across my window. What a beautiful last sight.

Everyone says to go towards the light but why is it so dark? I didn't get my happily ever after, but maybe all my loved ones can, without me.

I'm forever sorry for my decision.  I'll forever remember all my loved ones, until we meet again.