I'm glad it goes both ways.

"What the fu-" the college dude stops when he sees Jake, Jay, Heeseung, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki all huddled around me. 

"Wow the slut has more then one sneaky link?" one of the guys say while the others slap his shoulder to prevent him from speaking. 

Jay walks forward and punches him on the other cheek now.

"I'm her brother you bastard!" he screams while stepping on the guys shoe. The college dude yelps for help but none of his friends help. 

"Bro when did all of you guys decide to pull up-" I say to all the giant ass towers standing around me. 

"Yah you shit these are expensive!!" the guy shouts while on the floor. I walk towards the dude and glare at him on the floor. 

I smirk and grab my wallet from my bag and start pouring cash onto him. 

"How much? 100,000 won? 200,000 won?" I say while bending down to him on the floor. 

"You tell no one about this and I won't sue for harassment okay? And I have more then enough money to make sure you get jail time." I say while holding his collar. 

"Y-Yes ma'am." he says before scurrying away with his friends. 

"Fuck off you shits!" Jake says while gripping his fist. 

"Eunbi are you okay?" Sunghoon asks while turning around. 

"Of course. I am an idol I practice for these things." I say while shrugging it off. They won't ever get to know any of my real problems. 

"I should have killed that dude when I had the chance." Jake says while sighing. 

"Heeseung why do you have a bat..." I say while pointing at it. 

"I dunno. I just woke up from a nap and heard we might have to square up to someone so I brought it to protect myself." he says making me laugh. 

"Jay? Square up? Are you kidding me? I told you and only you to come out and help me." I say directing my attention to him. 

"Well you told me then of course Heeseung hyung had a sense of the oldest so he decided to come and supervise us, and then Jake's nosey ass pulled up when he heard your name, and then Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki had never fought someone so they decided to come." Jay says while scratching his nape. 

"Well thank you to everyone for making an appearance on me and Sunghoon's meetup but I think I'm in no more need of protection so please let's just go home!" I say while grabbing the ramen and snacks from Sunghoon's hand. 

"So? Was Sunghoon able to get your hand in marriage?" Heeseung asks while we walk. 

"A real funny man huh?" I say as we walk. 

"Heeseung hyung stop... I told you it isn't like that." Sunghoon says while pouting. 

"Yah Lee Heeseung don't make fun of our Sunghoonie!" I say jokingly. Everyone laughs and before I can speak again I feel a hand grab mine. I look over to see Jake smirking and tightening his grip. 

I loosen it and pull my hand away. 

"You don't even call me oppa? Wow no more respect these days..." Heeseung says while pouting. 

"It's weird calling you Heeseung-ie oppa when you act like a child. And besides your supposed to be a sunbaenim but I don't do that either." I say. 

"True true." Heeseung says while laughing. 

"Eunbi why won't you talk to me..." I hear Jake's whisper from over my shoulder. 

"So sad but me and Eunbi have to depart from this adorable acquaintance." Jake announces to the group making everyone stop speaking. 

"What? We do?" I say while tilting my head. What? When did we have this plan?

"Yea so Sunoo please take whatever these are, to Eunbi's dorm. Thank you very much." he says before grabbing my hand and starting to run away. 

"Yah! I didn't agree to this!!" I say while I closely follow Jake from behind so I don't trip due to his tight grip on my hand. 

~

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" I say when we finally stop in front of a nearby playground. 

"Nothing. What's wrong with you? You've been ignoring when I've been worried sick about you!" he screams back at me. 

"Stop caring about me, Jaeyun! I don't need your pity." I say. 

"I care because I want to, not because of some stupid reason! I hate the fact that I like you!" he says while pacing back and forth. 

"I'm glad it goes both ways." I say quietly. 

"Eunbi no, I didn't mean it that way-" I cut him off by glaring at his warm eyes. 

"But I did. I don't feel anything towards you. Please just stay away from me." I say while holding in my tears. I can't be a burden to someone I like. Never. 

I feel his soft lips touch mine in a blink of an eye. I widen my eyes in shock and realize he's kissing me? The moment under the moonlight seems so magical yet I feel so terrible?

"Do you really not feel anything towards me?" he says after pulling away. 

"Yes. So never do this again. Never even think about me." I say after a long pause. 

"Eunbi I know your trying to protect me and you think this is right but please. I don't think I can stop liking you." he says while holding my hand. 

"Please Jaeyun I don't want you to get hurt. I'm doing this because I care, so please just listen to me." I say before pulling my hand away and walking off with tears in my eyes. 

If I let him get close to me, who knows what will happen after I'm gone? Who will protect him then? 

I hate to make him hate me so it isn't so sad when I leave. It hurts for now but hopefully he'll forgive me. I'm sorry, Jaeyun. 

~

I walk into the dorm and go straight to my room without thinking. I haven't ate or drank since earlier but right now I just want to sleep. 

I took medicine for my cold earlier in secret so no one knows I have a cold. I can't be the downfall of the kbs festival tomorrow. I'm so fucking tired of this life style. 

~

Word count: 1049❤️❤️❤️