Wilted roses.

"Okay cut! Let's take a break and come back after 20 minutes!" the pd-nim shouts. I bow and go to grab my bag to go downstairs to get a drink.

"Does anyone want a drink from the café? I'm gonna go down now!" I direct to my members.

"I want a vanilla latte!" "I want a lemonade please!!" "Oooo I want a strawberry acai!!" "A expresso please!"

I hear all my members orders and then I hear Jay say "Get me a strawberry shake sis!"

"Fine. Jay you have to buy me food one day then!" I shout to him.

"Anyone else?!!" I scream to the other Enhypen members.

"OOO get me a chocolate Frappuccino" "I want lemon iced tea!" "Pink drink with light ice and extra strawberries!" "Iced coffee with almond milk, Thanks!" "Lemonade, iced please!"

All the other members say. Geez. I asked out of curtsy why did they actually reply? Ugh.

"Uhm. Okay." I say before grabbing my wallet and mumbling to myself "how am I supposed to carry all those drinks..."

"I'll come, Eunbi!" I hear Sunghoon's voice say. I smile and as I turn around I see him get pushed off to the side.

"I'll go. No need to burden yourself, Sunghoon." I hear Jake say in a deep voice with his hands in his pockets.

"No I want to go." I hear Sunghoon say while walking up to Jake to just push him away.

"Woah guys don't fight it's not that deep." Heeseung says while pulling the situation apart.

"Let's go Eunbi." Jake says while grabbing my arm and pulling it towards the door.

"Yah! Jake if you touch her again I will take your computer!!" Jay screams before we open the door to leave.

I look at Jake and see him smirk and turn around.

"Do it. I'm gonna make her mine." he says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer.

I stand in shock as we walk out with everyone in awe.

I feel my face heating up so I push him away and look away.

"Sorry for touching-" I cut him off by glaring at him making him gulp loudly.

"Can you stop?" I ask.

"Stop what?" he replies.

"Making my heart beat faster? Making me turn into a tomato? It's annoying cause I can't be doing this emotion thing." I say.

Jake bites his lip and replies "I bet Sunghoon does that for you too. Hah I bet you guys have already started dating. As always I'm the homewrecker."

He starts walking off so I catch up to him and say "Sunghoon and I are just friends. I made that clear to him and your not a homewrecker, Jaeyun. You try to seem cold and mean but your kind and polite."

"Your the only one who thinks that. Thanks." he responds while pressing the elevator door. After some silence I see him look down and crouch to my shoes at the same time. He starts tying my shoes and he says "Your shoes are untied."

"See? Your so polite, that Sujin girl or whatever was missing out. So don't even bother thinking about her anymore. Take your mind off of her." I say while raising my eyebrows.

He doesn't respond and I don't bother looking towards him. The elevator doors open and I open my bag to find my lipstick to fix up my look since there's a mirror in the elevator.

I look up to see Jake staring at someone in the elevator. But his gaze was different. Like his whole world came crashing down. I stare at the elevator and see the new staff from last night. Wait. Sujin? SUJIN?? Oh hell nah it's not the same person right?? Jake heartbreaker, Sujin!??!

I stare back at Jake. I must be right. At that moment I could only be sure of one thing. Every remnant he had of hope within him, shattered. His eyes looked so sorrowful almost like a wilted rose.

"Long time no see Jaeyun." she says. I think about getting in the elevator or letting Jake speak with her.

"Don't fucking call me that." he replies with an ice cold gaze.

"Why Jaeyun? I used to always call you Jaeyun." she replies in a squeaky tone.

"Eunbi, can I take my mind off her?" he weirdly asks.

I slowly nod at him in confusion and before I can even blink his lips smash into mine. He deepens the kiss by putting his hand on my jaw giving him full access.

I stand frozen in shock with my eyes wide open. He pulls away with the same cold gaze when we first met. Ouch.

He gets into the same elevator as Sujin so I stand outside of it just thinking about what just happened.

"Let's go my love." he says while putting his hand out to stop the elevator doors from closing.

I slowly get in and as soon as I do I feel the cold tension going around the elevator.

"So... Jaeyun, I guess you found a new bitch?" she says out of the blues. I slowly turn my head and glare at her but quickly soon after lowering since I have to keep my idol image.

"Nah. You were the only bitch I ever dated." he says after forcing a chuckle. I see his fist tighten so I grab it and caress his hand so he doesn't hurt his image. I feel his hand loosen and push mine away.

"Wow. I apologized so many times, isn't it time to get over the past?" she says while cackling.

"Get over the past? Are you fucking kidding me? You cheated on me in the house I bought for you, and you were so fucking shameless." he says while getting all up in her face. Oh wow. She did him bad.

"Uhm Sujin? Could you please tell me my schedule for today?" I say trying to dispute them.

"oh my fucking god this is none of your business. Your a whore and a slut for any dude according to the news." she says while glaring at me. Oh my, is she serious?

"Don't fucking talk to her lik-" I cut Jaeyun off by holding his hand to calm him down.

"Well as your idol you have to attend to, I'm not asking I'm demanding you to tell me my schedule for today. Unless you want to be fired." I say in a deeper tone.

"Fine. At 5:00pm you have to try on your stage outfits along with Enhypen and your stylist then at 7:00pm you have to eat dinner with Enhypen for extra behind the scenes, then at 9:30pm you have a therapy appo- oh wait does your side hoe Jaeyun knowing you are mentally sick? Well physically you look terrible too." she says while sighing.

Wow. I'm holding on the best I can and she says this?

"Eunbi have you been eating? Eunbi you know a lot of people love you and would-" Jaeyun says before I cut him of by sniffling my tears away.

"I'm trying my best Jaeyun! I don't expect myself to get better and maybe deep down I'm preparing for the worst. My hairs falling out, I'm always sick and weak, do you really think I want to live this way?! I'm too fat, too skinny, I'm sick of it!!" I scream at him while the tears trail down my face.

"Hah. Why? Is existing so tough for you? Being rich, and famous is such a terrible life for you huh?" Sujin says in a baby voice almost as she's mocking me.

"Sujin if you don't shut up I'll rip your fucking throat out. Eunbi is a better person then you could ever wish to be." he says while pulling me into his chest.

"Eunbi, don't worry. I'm here for you." he says making me burst out into tears making his chest full of tears. I never needed these words like I do right now. I feel his cap placed onto my head and the elevator bell rings.

"Get out of my sight Sujin." I hear his muffled voice say before he wraps his arm around me and we walk out the elevator.

"Eunbi, what do you want to do now? Do you want to go home, or whatever you need I'll get you." I hear him say.

"I'm fine. Please ignore whatever nonsense I said. Let me just go to the bathroom for a second. And don't even kiss me again." I say acting cold. I can never let him know I liked it deep down. His precious heart can't handle losing another loved one.

I bare the pain so others don't have to. That's my motto.

~

Word count: 1450❤️❤️❤️

Poisonous loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara