Nothing to me.

Eunbi's POV:

As the elevator dings I hear my phone ring so I quickly rummage my bag for it, since it could be my members. I sigh as it is Jay. I hesitantly answer and I hear his angry voice again. 

He pours out all he has wanted to say in one phone call. I stop walking and process what he's said. Am I doing too much? Will people hate me for this one too?

I break down in tears realizing how much pain I've been ignoring. All the headaches, bruises, and torture I've been putting myself through. Is it worth it? Do I really want this?

I fall to the floor when my knees go weak and my limbs go numb. Did I take it too far? It's easier to ignore reality then realize what you're doing. 

"Eunbi." I hear someone say while holding the upper side of my body up off the ground. In the parade of sobbing and tears, I don't recognize the person who's speaking. I sob even more to how much of a burden I am. So weak and pathetic. It would be easier to end it all.

"I'm just paying you back for what you did to me earlier." I hear the voice repeat over and over again. Almost as this person is speaking to themself. I feel their hand caressing my shoulder and wiping the tears trailing down my eyes. 

"Eunbi! Wh- Jake?" I hear a familiar voice say. Ah. So it's Jake. Always that douchebag watching my downfall. 

I rub my temples and groan in pain from the headache. I feel a harsh push on Jake who's holding me and a different pair of hands being placed onto shoulders.

"Eunbi! Are you okay? You have to go back to the hospital-" I hear Sunghoon's deep voice say. 

I wipe my tears, not wanting him to see me like this, and use all my might to get up off the ground. 

"No. I have practice I-I have to be the-there." I softly say while trying to walk away. 

"Yah Eunbi! Get yourself together!" I hear the same old Jay scream. I stumble upon those words and I feel a hand wrap around my shoulder. I blink multiple times to see the face of Sunghoon holding me. 

"Sorry for whatever I'm gonna do now." I hear Sunghoon say before I faint again on the spot.

~

I fall into a deep slumber and have these nightmares. 

"Wow this lazy bitch. We are disbanding because of you Eunbi." I hear Ryujins twisted and taunting voice say.

 "W-What unnie? I'm sorry I didn't-" I get cut off by these vivid scenes of my members crying and screaming in anger. I back up to see myself laughing at them and walking away. 

Stop. Is that me? Why me? Stop! This isn't real! I- would never?

"Eunbi. Eunbi! hey!" I hear a male voice whisper into my ear. I flinch my whole body in shock and open my eyes to see reality again. 

"That wasn't real." I say while taking deep breaths and calming myself down. I look around squinting because of the bright lights. 

I tilt my head in confusion to see Hybe's practice rooms and the Enhypen members all huddled around me and awkwardly taking glares at each other. 

"Eunbi! Finally your awake. I was worried." I hear Jay say while handing me a bottle of water. I refuse it and ask "What time is it??" 

"Uh 7ish?" I hear Heeseung say. 

"Aish shit!" I groan in annoyance. 

"Noona are you okay?" I hear Niki say from while he bends down to my height as I am sitting down.

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine. Minus the book I got thrown to my head." I say remembering why I fainted for the first time after music bank. 

"How did I get here?" I say while rummaging my bag for my phone. 

"Simp Sunghoon carried you here. He told us you couldn't go to the hospital or something..." I hear Jay say while snickering. 

"Oh my fucking god I'm so sorry Sunghoon for that. Also yes I can't cause I escaped from that shithole." I say focusing my attention to Sunghoon whose sitting right next to me. 

"Also I have to go to practice we have the kpop mashup and my groups doing a cover. So save the chatting for-" I say while trying to stand up until Jake pushes me back onto the couch. 

He leans into my face and before our lips touch he swerves and whispers something into my ear.

"Sit back down." he whispers into my ear then he walks away in a cool way. I show a disgusted face and do as he says.

"Who threw the book?" Sunoo says while sitting down on the ground in front of me.

"We don't know yet. It was someone wearing all black and a female." Jay answers my question. I awkwardly listen and nod.

"Eunbi are you sure your alright?" Sunghoon asks in a calming tone. 

"Yea I said I was fine." I repeat myself. 

"The little princess says she's fine." Jake repeats after me in a mocking tone. 

"Oh right you reminded me we have something to talk about right?" I say while raising my eyebrows. 

"If you are going to confess your feelings for me just say it here." Jake says in a cocky tone. 

I roll my eyes and say "If you want me to talk about what you did earlier I'll say it-"

Jake cuts me off by dragging my wrist outside the practice room. 

"Hah. Is little Jake embarrassed now? Don't worrying I won't tell anyone." I say first.

"Shut the fuck up, you cried too. Yea I was going to get yelled at again by Sunghoon if I just left you crying." Jake replies while raising his eyebrows. 

"Again? What do you mean?" I question. He fidgets with his fingers like a child so I lift his chin up and say "Answer me."

"Fine. I said some things about you that he didn't like, so he blew up in my face. He went on about if I hurt you he will kill me and stuff. But it didn't look like he was joking. H-He actually looked like he meant it. So I fucking hate you. You messed me and Sunghoon up." Jake angerly vents to me. 

"Jake. I swear I said that by accident. I would never hurt you." Sunghoon says while walking out. I jump in shock and hold my chest to how surprised I was.

"No Sunghoon. I could tell you meant it. And for a measly girl? You would never." Jake says.

"Please Jake I'm really sorry. And she's not just some girl, Jake. So please I never intended to hurt you." Sunghoon pleads to Jake with sincere eyes. 

"I knew this would happen. A girl like her ruining our relationship? How could you." Jake says. I look down at my feet in shame. 

"Please Jake. We all know you have a softer spot for her. Any other girl, you would ignored." Sunghoon says. 

"N-No I fucking don't. She's nothing to me. I just find her interesting. Maybe it's cause you show so much of a liking to her?" Jake says in a confident way. I bite my lip in shame. Wow I knew this would happen. Maybe if I wasn't alive I wouldn't burden so many people.

"Fine. Eunbi, should I forgive Sunghoon or not?" Jake says to me, but keeping sturdy eye contact with Sunghoon.

"Do whatever the hell you want since I'm nothing to you. Tell Jay I'm leaving." I say while walking off. 

"Eunbi!" I hear Sunghoon shout. I continue walking and ignore whatever feelings I have. I have to get to practice what am I doing?

~

Word count:1284❤️❤️❤️