Who can court her first?

"Eunbi I'm gonna call your manager!!" Jake says but before he can reach for his phone I grab his arm with all the strength left in me. 

"Eunbi I don't want you to get sick please just let me..." he says while reaching for my hand and interlocking his finger with mine. 

"Jaeyun stop. We are in public." I say before leaning back in my chair and putting my hand on my forehead. 

"Eunbi who cares? I can't bear seeing you in so much pain, just let me take you to the hospital at least." he demands. 

"No. I said no. He said he would put me on hiatus if I got sick again. I can't hurt the members like that. Not again." I say before sighing. 

"You two, get a fucking room. And Eunbi? Stop being such a fucking weak whore who craves everyone's attention. Look at me! I'm sick and shit. Stop being such a attention seeker." she says to me. Am I that terrible?

Do I deserve all of this? Maybe it would be better if I was never born.

"Sujin you are such a bitch. Don't ever speak to Eunbi like that ever again. If you do, I'm gonna make your life a living hell." Jake says while balling his fist up and wearing a pissed face expression. 

"Eunbi let's go. Can you walk? Get on my back." he says before leaping off his chair and kneeling down in front of me. 

I'm trying so hard to stay for you, Jaeyun. Will you be sad if I leave?

"Your gonna hurt your back, no. I can walk. Let's go up." I say before getting up with the help of the table. I force all my weight onto the arm on the table to prevent me from falling. 

"Woah woah. Slowly. And no way your just gonna go back to practice like that. Let's go buy some medicine at least." he says while wrapping his arm around my waist to help me balance.

"Fine. If it will make you happy." I say before grabbing my purse and walking slowly with the help of him. 

"And Sujin? Get all the drinks and deliver them to the practice room. That's an order from me." I say. 

"Fine you lazy bitch." she says while walking away for the drinks. Jake grips his fist tightly with a face full of anger but I grab his hand and relieve the tight grip. 

I call Jay to tell him I'm going to the nearby convenience store but he doesn't pick up. I hesitantly call Sunghoon since I don't want to bother any of the hardworking staff. 

"H-Hello?" I say as he answers.

"Yes Eunbi? Are you okay? Should I come?" he quickly says.

"N-No. I'm just telling you I'm going to the nearby convenience store to get something. Please tell the staff and director." I say weakly. 

"Eunbi you sound terrible, are you sure you don't need me to come?" he replies.

"I'm okay. Don't worry my prince. Just tell them okay?" I say.

"Of course. And don't ever hesitate to call me, okay? Love you, bye." he says before ending the call. 

"Pff that was Sunghoon right? So cringe." Jake says while sulking. 

"You jealous?" I say while smirking. 

"N-No..." he says. 

"Jelly? aww jealous Jaeyun! Haha! Jelly!" I say while poking his shoulder. He is quick to pull my hand off of him and glare at me.

"Don't touch me." he says angerly with the same cold stare he does to Sujin. 

"S-Sorry." I say being caught off guard. Did I lose his trust? What's wrong with him?

~

Jake's POV:

After seeing Sujin I feel so shaken up. I try to ignore that same feeling I felt with Sujin but I keep showing it to Eunbi. 

Eunbi hasn't done anything wrong but I keep feeling so angry with her. I hate myself for acting this way. 

Do I like her? Is this what real love feels like? Cause it feels like shit. I can never trust anyone again. 

"Jaeyun, I'm just gonna go alone." she says after a long period of silence. 

"Why?" I say. Fuck. I ruined everything again.

"Nothing. I just don't want to bother you." she says before walking away. I quickly reach out to grab her hand and I pull her closer to me. 

"Your not. Can you stop saying fucking nonsense and let's just go?" I say but quickly regret after. No no no. That's not how it was supposed to come out. 

I watch as her bright smile turns into hatred and remorse. I bite my lip in search of ways to fix this. 

"That says otherwise... Please just stop acting like you care. Tell me when you can trust me, then we can speak." she says before shaking my hand off of hers and walking away. 

"Eunbi! Wait! I'm s-" I get cut off by someone putting their hand on my shoulder. I turn to face the person with a pissed look and see the last person I wanted to see.

"Jake stop. Rumors are going to spread. Okay, Yujin noona you can follow her. I'll deal with him." Sunghoon says while giving a nod to Yujin standing next to him. 

"Sunbaenim Jake bullshit. If you hurt her I swear I'll kill you!" she says backing away to chase Eunbi. 

"Aish, Sunghoon your the last fucking person I want to see right now. And who are you to say rumors with spread? Your the one being all lovey dovey with Eunbi in public." I say while moving his shoulder so his hand falls off. 

"Jake I know, I was just worried about Eunbi okay? And I can do that since I actually like Eunbi, but you? Your just leading her on. Your not ready for a relationship but you keep making Eunbi think you like her." he says making my blood boil. 

I grab his collar and push him up against a wall nearby. I glare at him and hold my fist up but I can't get myself to punch him. I'm not mad at Sunghoon. I'm mad at how everything he said is right. 

"You don't know anything Sunghoon. And if you fucking like her so much why don't you do anything about it?" I say loudly.

"Don't you think I have? Jake, she rejected me but I am going to keep trying. Why? Because I truly love her. But your just leading the poor girl on when your not mentally ready for a relationship. Just back off of Eunbi. I'm gonna court her so watch out." he says while pushing me off of him. 

"Let's see who she really likes, Sunghoon. Don't act so cocky like you guys already have a thing." I say while walking away to the elevator. 

~

Word count: 1124❤️❤️❤️