They both walked inside, grabbing everyone's attention. Who won't love to gawk at Two sinfully handsome males walking like they own the whole world.

They were walking proudly, when they got distracted by a melodious voice calling someone.

Sean was the more affected one. He hasn't heard such a sweet voice in his moderately long life. He looked for the source of voice, only to get awestruck by a beautiful figure walking towards him.

 He looked for the source of voice, only to get awestruck by a beautiful figure walking towards him

For a moment, He misunderstood the person as a beautiful maiden due to his otherworldly beauty. But by watching his clothes and way of walking, He was definitely a guy.

'Oh.. time to rethink about my sexual orientation..' Sean chuckled at his own thought.

The beautiful boy, on other hand, walked past Sean without paying any attention to him, ignoring his very existence.

"Ouch.. Viscount Sean brutally ignored.. Holy Hell.. That's new.." Simon teased Sean, But Sean was too engrossed in ogling at this beauty to hear Simon's blabbering.

Yibo, on the hand, When found his elder brother entering the hall, got too excited to notice anyone around him. He just wanted to get into his brother's warm embrace as soon as possible.

He walked passed a hoard of people, Some young maidens trying to approach him but he totally ignored them. But  what caught his attention by the corner of his eyes were two handsome young men, more like one devilishly handsome young man wearing all black. He wanted to stop and greet the person, but the urge of jumping on his brother took over him and he ignored everyone.. Even the one who caught his attention.

Nonetheless, He reached to His brother and threw himself on him. 

"Brother! You are back from your voyage!" Yibo exclaimed.

"Yes my dear.. Just for you!" His brother chirped, while hugging Yibo tightly.

His Honorable Sir Zhehan WangAGE: 24Eldest Child of The Earl of Virgonia

AGE: 24
Eldest Child of The Earl of Virgonia

"Where is sister Yibo?" Zhehan asked.