●2●

JIMIN was little bit confused because of jungkooks behavior. He was scared because he knew this that somehow he have made jk angry on something and something wrong is gonna happen today but leaving all his thoughts he moved in his class where he saw eunwoo sitting.

Jimin moves towards eunwoo and sit besides him . He told him everything happened in the car and about jk's behavior towards him . But eunwoo tell him to shrugg his thoughts and think about his plan . He told that before jimin came the teacher came in class and tell that the plans have been changed so according to the new plans There will be some important announcements in 1st and 2nd period and test will be in last 3 . So according to that they will bunk the college after break.

After sometime teacher came and started announcing something
He said ,
As u all know from last 6 years our college is holding annual dance competition. Different teams are coming from different colleges but every time we are winning and just like that we are finding studens for this year competition. We have short listed few names and decided the teams . No one can argue over teams and u are not allowed to say no to this competition. So teams are .... he announced 3 teams and said so the last team is PARK JIMIN and LA LISA .

As the teacher announced this the whole class looked at jimin because everyone know how much Lisa was mad for jimin . But on the other side jimin never even looked at her . Suddenly jimin stand and said ...

Sorry sir but neither I m interested in dance nor in lisa . I can't do this.

Lisa's heart shattered into pieces as he said this . But she did not said anything and just looked down.

But the teacher said .
Mr. Park your brother suga and jhope told me u are one of the best dancer . So u have to do this gor the sake of our college and as I said before no one can say no ..

Jimin got angry after listening this .
He was angry with suga and jhope.
He was angry cause he doesn't want to participate.
He was angry cause he don't want lisa as his partner...

After this the bell rang indicating its Break now ..

Now it's Time for them to move out over the college . Or we can say run from college. They both reached at the back gate of college.

After they reached they jumped from gate out of college but when they stand up they saw something which they never wanna see .

Jimin literally frozed at this place after seeing....