CHAPTER -3

Song recommendation: WHO by BTS & Lauv

GRACE

NERVE WRECK

______________________________

I ensconced myself on the divan, crossing my legs one above the other. A soft breath left my nostril as I groomed my brain to calm so as to save it from jumping off the brink of equanimity.

Finally, I said, "So you're saying that you asked her not to turn up before you again."

Bhrea hummed while resting her eyesight on the imported carpet flooring.

I groaned lightly, "Aah. I told you to talk it out calmly. Now what? You really…"

"Tae, it's pretty much known to us that she's hella weird and-"

For god's sake, I didn't even know a single thing about the so-called stalker and there she was talking like I was her stalker's girlfriend.

"Known to you, not me, I haven't even seen her in person for once."

"You wouldn't feel like doing so if you would meet her someday, trust me. She creeps me out. Her words, her stares, everything about her is so eerie. On top of that, she's so blunt! And you won't believe me, she knows about Ace too!" Bhrea explained in a rage of annoyance by recalling the bitter convo a few hours back.

My mandible sank a foot below. "Sick! She's so pathetic! I mean, how far is she going to push herself, just to claim her so-called love for you?"

"I have no idea, Tae. And now, it somehow makes me feel more guilt-ridden than I already am for rejecting her every time." Bhrea's face dropped as her fingers shuffled in repulsion.

I rubbed her back, keeping an eye on her sentimental river. "Sis, I know this bothers you a lot. But, what can you possibly do, now that she doesn't wanna back off? Just ignore her. Don't respond even if she waits for you outside. Simply shake it off and hopefully, she'll lose it soon."

Everyone has a rock bottom, right?

Bhrea respired heavily, showing her agreement with the outspoken judgement.

"Hmm, by the way, how does she look? I mean, is she pretty?"

An instant reflex made Bhrea shoot her orbs at me. "Why do you ask?"

I licked my edges before revealing, "I'm just curious."

"You already know that I don't judge anybody by their looks. And for your answer, she's pretty," Bhrea ended shortly.