Chapter 29

Look. It's been awhile... which im aware of but like its not my fault I can't keep track of shit
nEwAYs I hope you enjoy this chapter and stream p1harmony's new song cause they rlly deserve their first win! 

< ~ >

When Wooyoung woke up he jumped at the feel of another person next to him, only to remember seconds later the night before. He blushes softly before admiring San's features as he sleeps. "How utterly cliche of me." Wooyoung thinks to himself.

"Staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes, no matter how hard you try." San smirks, looking down at Wooyoung. He yawns before pulling Wooyoung into a big hug.

"Oh shut up." Wooyoung says jokingly, before pushing him away.

"Oh, I'm sorry I should've asked." San says lowly.

"No, no I was joking, it's completely ok." Wooyoung cuddles up close to San, grabbing the other's hand and pulling it around his waist. "You don't have to ask."

"M'kay... Can we stay here forever?" San asks half joking, half wishing it really was an option.

"God, I wish we could but sadly we have to head back in a few hours. We can stay here for a little while but then we gotta head downstairs for breakfast." Wooyoung mutters in San's chest.

San runs his hands through Wooyoung's soft hair dozing off slowly. What feels like only a few minutes but really is almost an hour later both boys slowly gain consciousness again. "Woo... Woo we gotta get up c'mon." San props himself up on his elbows, shaking Wooyoung's shoulder. Wooyoung hums wrapping his arms around San tightly. San looks down at Wooyoung, he can't even describe how he feels when he's around him, it's like a bubble of complete bliss. He never wanted it to end. "Youngie, you're mom's gonna get mad, wake upppp!" San groans, the vibrations running down his chest, causing Wooyoung to jolt up."

"AH??? Don't do that especially... you know... anyway good morning I'm going to the morning. I MEAN BATHROOM." Wooyoung scurries away leaving San laughing harder than ever before. "That sure got him... up." He thinks to himself as he starts laughing again.

< ~ >

"Good morning boys!" Yuhna says smiling as they come racing down the stairs. It reminded her of when Yeosang used to stay over almost every night.

"Good morning Ms. Jung! Thank you again for letting me stay over, it was really nice." San smiles, sitting down at the table next to Wooyoung.

"Oh gosh, of course San! I hope you enjoyed staying here, you're always welcome." Yuhna says, setting the pancakes and eggs down on the table. They enjoy a light-hearted conversation over breakfast, talking about the better parts of their childhoods and how college's been going. Once they finish eating they go upstairs and collect their stuff.

"Um, Woo, do you want me to roll up the air mattress?" San says once he packs his clothes up.

"It's alright my mom likes to clean things very particularly, I'll just ask her what to do with it. I'll be right back." By the time Wooyoung comes back up, San packed his stuff and Wooyoung's stuff and was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. Wooyoung sits down next to him and lays his head in San's lap. Laying in San's lap was his newfound fixation, he loved being this close to him.

"Are you ready to go?" San asks, looking down into his lap.

"Mm yeah let's go." Wooyoung says with his eyes closed, showing no sign of moving any time soon. San laughs softly, kissing Wooyoung's forehead softly before sitting his body upright. "Ugh I don't wanna go, we have so much to do when we get back." Wooyoung groans.

"I know... I'm not exactly looking forward to it but it'll be ok! Plus I'll give you kisses and then you really won't have much to complain about." San giggles. "Now let's go, we gotta get back so Yunho doesn't start panicking."

"Fine! You're lucky you're cute." Wooyoung rolls his eyes and leaves the room, grabbing his and San's bag on the way out.

San looks around the room once more before turning the lights off and leaving the adorable room. They say goodbye to Wooyoung's mom, thanking her for her hospitality and overall kindness. Once they get on the road again Wooyoung crashes as an uncalled for tiredness washes over him. San gushes at Wooyoung's cute sleeping face. He drives home calmly, letting the adorable boy sleep. He was really head over heels for the other, all he wanted was to keep him safe. 

whatta slay

whatta slay

I hope you have a good day/night!

byeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜