Ethan:
"Mrs Bell don't worry I will talk to Grayson then I will tell you ok."

Mrs Bell:
"Ok sorry I am just worry about her."

Ethan:
"Don't be and I understand."

Grayson:
I can tell he is trying not to be cry after they went.

Ethan:
"Bro I do not know how to tell them."

Grayson:
"So she does have cancer."

Ethan:
"Yeah she does!"

Grayson
"Is it big?" I ask because I am scared that all I think.

Ethan:
"A bit big bro I just don't know how to tell them."

Grayson:
"Bro you just need to come out with it no matter what I know that they will understand that you are just doing your job."

Ethan:
"Do you think it would work bro."

Grayson:
"Ethan that is our job and you know that you should to tell them right."

Ethan:
"Yeah I know thanks bro hit do you mind if I just think for a minute."

Grayson:
"Of course I will be with them if you need anything but remember I am always here for you."

Ethan:
"I know bro thanks."

Ethan point of view

Ethan:
After a minute went by I think it is time for me to tell them I hope they understand that I am just doing my job as I walk to the door I hear this.

Xi:
"Mrs Bell even if I have cancer and Ethan tell us I know that he is only doing his job."

Mrs Bell:
"So you will not be upset?"

Xi:
"Of course I would but I know that Ethan is only doing his job and if I have it then I will be surrounded by the people I love."

Mrs Bell:
"You know whatever happened I will be their for you right."

Xi:
"Yeah I know don't worry I love you."

Mrs Bell:
"Me too Xi me too."

After they said that Ethan said to himself that he should go in now.

Ethan:
"Xi I have something to tell you and I am so sorry to say this.. with where is Grayson.

Ethan was confused on where is he brother he should be here because he need to tell him something.

Mrs Bell:
"He went to get us some drinks is that ok."

Ethan:
"Yeah it is."

Grayson:
"Hey I am here sorry that took me so long."

Mrs Bell:
"Sorry that we made you go and get drinks we would have done it."

Grayson:
"No really that is ok now Ethan the news."

Mrs Bell:
"Are you sure."

Grayson:
"Don't worry I am sure and I was kind of wanted a drink anyways."

Ethan:
"Are you guys ready to head the news?"

The girls and Grayson:
"Yes."

Ethan:
"Sweetheart you have cancer."

Ethan:
"Xi sweetheart I am sorry to say this but Gray can you put a feeding tube on Xi In tomorrow because she does not eat anyways and that is not good for her when she have cancer so it is better if she have that."

Xi:
"W-what E-Ethan I d-don't n-need i-it."

Grayson:
"Xi honey I think Ethan is right you needs this especially when you have cancer."

Xi:
"B-but."

Ethan:
"I am so sorry sweetheart but there is no buts in this you have to do this."

Xi:
"I really don't want it please Ethan don't make me I will eat."

Ethan:
"You have to have it sweetheart but only in till the cancer is gone then you can take it off and Ben you have cancer you don't want to eat so I really think this is better for all of us."

Xi:
"I have no choice in this do I."

Ethan:
"No you do not we are so sorry."

Xi:
"I get it I am really tried can I go to sleep."

Grayson:
"Well you can go back to the adoption centre I will let Mrs Bell know when I can fix you in to have it in and no you can not sleep here."

Mrs Bell:
"Or in my car young lady because I can not carry you to your room no I am joking you can sleep in the car."

Xi:
"Ok but before we go Ethan what kind of cancer is it Ethan?"

Ethan:
"It is a bone cancer and it is called osteosarcoma and most often found in the long bones , more often the legs, but sometimes the arms, but it can start in any bone. In very rare instances, it occurs in soft tissue outside the bone."

Xi:
"Oh ok I am really tried can we go now."

Ethan:
"Yeah it is but it is almost 11 so I expect it."

Xi:
"Bye guys I love you guys but I might not call you dad's yet is that ok."

Boys:
"Yeah it is don't worry we get it."

Grayson was about to ask something but as he look at Mrs Bell and Xi face he can tell that they are very tired so he said that he will just ask then tomorrow and now they were out of Ethan door.

After Xi and Mrs Bell left.

Grayson:
"Due you could have warned me about this you know that I had no idea right you stupid a."

Ethan:
"I know Gary I am sorry but we both know once I said that she need it."

Grayson:
"Yeah I know anyways but I don't want to give it to her."

Ethan:
"I know bro but you are the only one who I trust to this for her and I know how you feel I don't want anyone in my family to have cancer but it is how it is."

Author:
"This is a co story by me and sjjjsam2000 ok so vote and comment on this story also go and check out our other story maybe you guys can also vote and comment on our other stories as well only if you want to ok bye guys see you.