[S2] Chapter 15 - Ready, Set, SURGE!

Start from the beginning

"The fuck asked?" I tauntingly smirked at the kid who just glared in response.

"

Hey you! I'm from class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains! And I came to see if that was true! But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!" Some random, silvery looking dude spoke up.

"Well ain't that cute?" I replied making the silver kid look at me. "Well the sports festival is just two weeks away, we can sit here and talk shit to each other but I have a better option let's see who was all bark and no bite." I blew fire near the students feet making them jump out of the way as my tail grabbed my stuff and I walked out the room. "Oh I accept your declaration of war bot but are you ready to die?" I threatened the purple haired kid that looks at me wide-eyed as I walked out.

"(L/N)? Where are you going? Bakugo! Say something! It's your fault they're hating on us in the first place!" I hear Kirishima point out.

"These people don't matter. The only thing that's more important to me is that I beat them and (Y/N)." Bakugo walked away as well.

"Good luck!" I shouted back at the Pomeranian.

"G-gah! I hate that these two made such a manly exit!" Kirishima admitted. His warrior spirit speaking louder, even a couple of manly tears leaving his eyeballs.

____________________________________________________________________

3rd Person Pov.

For the following two weeks the class trained hard to get ready for the sports festival. To sharpen their bodies, mind ,and quirks.

(Y/N) focused his training in mostly controlling his transformation even longer and flight capabilities. He can now create fireblasts that are stronger and more precise he could you for flight and fight. He gained more muscle mass making him even more durable and stronger than he was before, Midoriya noticed it and made a mental note if someone has to fight (Y/N), 'that there's no point in running you either go down swinging or a coward.'

The time passed by in a flash, and finally the day has come, the event everyone's been eagerly waiting for, the U.A Sports Festival.

Once the class was ready, they were given the good old gym uniforms from the first day but (Y/N)'s gym t-shirt feels kinda tight, and they were sent to a waiting room, to prepare.

"So here we are..." Kirishima spoke up.

"Yeah! I'm even more excited than when I was at the entrance exam." (Y/N) added

"I wondered what they had in store for us in the first round." Sato wondered.

"No matter what they prepared, we must be ready." Tokoyami replied.

"Everyone! Get your game faces on!" Iida showed up out of nowhere. "We're entering the arena soon!"

"Let's give them a jolly good performance!" (Y/N) cheered.

"Midoriya." Todoroki approached the broccoli boy.

"O-oh hey, Todoroki. what's up?" Midoriya stuttered out.

"From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear i'm stronger than you." He spoke up, "However. You've got All Might in your corner, helping you out." He continued. "I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But know that I will beat you."

"We have a problem here boss?" (Y/N) walked in front of Midoriya and stared down Todoroki.

"You on the other hand, I don't know what you're playing with but know that I will find a way to beat you." Todoroki glared at the teen who couldn't keep a straight face for long burst out laughing at his face.