Niki and Daisy moments

A/N:

Hey guys, just wanted to clarify that this chapter technically takes place in the future. I'm going quite out of order in this book, but it is eventually an ot7 x Daisy. This chapter takes place after Niki has joined the relationship, which is very far away from the actual chronological order of where we are. But I needed something to post, so.

Dance practice moment:

Niki and Daisy were practicing the choreography for "Fever" since they would be potentially performing it for their comeback show. She admittedly forgot some details while other members were fine, so she said she'd stay behind and work on them. Niki would never miss a chance to be alone with her, so he stayed too.

"Like a fever, fever, fever, fever...Yeah, that's really good," Niki approved, satisfied. Daisy smiled, fist-bumping the maknae and redoing her ponytail.

"Thanks for staying behind to help me."

He flushed slightly, smiling as he insisted it wasn't a big deal. "I enjoy any time I get with you." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, placing his chin on top of her head.

"Ah seriously, why are you so tall?" she laughed, lifting her hand to touch his head.

"It makes me manly though," he replied, making her roll her eyes playfully and turn to face him.

"You'd be just as handsome and manly if you were about three inches shorter." She pecked his lips, making him grin. He still wasn't used to the fact that he could actually do things like that with her now.

They returned to practice, running the entire song. Niki marked the choreography, mainly watching Daisy to make sure everything was in place. During the second pre chorus, he yelled out.

"Ah, so sexy!"

She flushed deeply, breaking down into giggles but continuing the choreography. "Oh yes, that's my girl," he commented during the chorus. He continued to make her laugh the entire run through. It made it hard to tell if everything was good, but the smile on her face made it worth it.

"You're crazy," she laughed, leaning onto his chest. He held her, sighing happily.

"I'm really so lucky," he mumbled, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She squealed internally, holding him closer.

"I'm the lucky one. You waited all this time for me...I always wonder why."

He faced her, his hands resting on her shoulders. "Because it's you," he stated as if it was obvious. "Even if I had to wait another year or another five years, being able to do these things with you will always be worth it."

V Live Moment:

Daisy was on a V Live in the dance practice room by herself. She was practicing different choreographies, including Enhypen's.

"I should work hard to be a good performer," she explained. "Not just for Engene, but for Niki. He leads our dance practices, so the better I am, the easier it is for him."

V Live Moment:

The maknae line was on a V Live together, when a viewer asked Niki to share a moment that was special to him.

"A few months ago, I'd gotten really homesick. I really felt just—just bad, honestly. I came home from a recording one day-"

"Ah it's this," Jungwon remembered with a smile. Niki nodded, turning to Daisy with a fond look.