☽ Epilogue - Part One ☾

Start from the beginning

Her hair

  When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I finally look up to see Edward already staring at me

  When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I finally look up to see Edward already staring at me. His jaw is slack and his eyes shine with adoration. He reaches a hand out to help me on the last step and I take it with a smile. I look over to my dad and see that he is taking multiple pictures while trying not to cry. I release Edwards hand and walk over to my dad. Edward grabs the camera from his hands and starts taking pictures. The first few is just of us hugging while crying but the rest is a mix of normal and goofy. "Have a good night tonight baby girl. Be home by midnight and if you want to stay out later call okay?" I nod my head yes at my dad and give him another hug. "Thank you daddy. I love you!"

  He leans down and kisses my forehead. "I love you too Lils." I'm so glad he's better. Charlie, I know to me, had a curse put on him when Isabella left and I was the target. Dad releases me and I go with Edward to his car. Before he starts the car though, he leans over and places a soft kiss on my lips. "You look stunning Lils." My face would normally be red but after certain events, my cheeks stay a pale pasty white. "Also, I heard the ant thing and I will be getting you back for that." He says and my jaw drops. He lets me inside of the car and shuts the door. "Wait! What do you mean get back at me?!" He just chuckles and gets in, starting the car. "Next is to get Rissa from her place."

We pull up to the Stanley's two story white house and turn off the car. Edward opens my door and pulls me to the front door. He knocks and we wait for a few seconds before Mrs. Stanley opens the door. Her face pinches only a frown and she sighs. "Clarissa, it's for you" she yells before walking off into the living room, picking up a wine glass and comforting a crying Jessica. Mike must be late or stood her up. Edward nods his head but stops when Rissa starts walking down the steps. She's in long pink gown with a light black fabric over it, like mine. Though her straps hang low on her arms and her heels are pink Louboutins. Her hair is in long curls that are tied back with sparkly barrettes that look like vines. Shes stunning.

Her dress