And They There Where 10

Y/n = Your name

Y/n: "Dialogue" "Thinking"

Actions

Settings

(Y/n is 10 when he finds the Omnitrix)

Narration

Azmuth, the smartest being in 3 arguably 5 galaxies after witnessing the destruction of the Incursion homeworld and extinction of the Galvanic Mechamorphs decided to forge a device that could prevent the extinction of any species in the universe and the greatest peacekeeping tool in existence. This great inventor decided to gift this item to the greatest PLUMER in history but a certain time-traveling dictator sent the device to another universe so he could recreate this one in his own image, this is the story of the boy who found the Omnitrix and became Earth's Mightiest Hero.

California 2007

Y/n L/n is walking back to his camp in a forest he didn't care to know the name of. 

(Y/n can look any way you want but he will always have Ben's outfits) (Outfit color can change if you want) 

Y/n: "Again why do I have to go with you to this stupid forest in the middle of the night Grandpa?"

Y/n's Grandfather Max L/n turned to the disgruntled boy. 

(Max stays the same)

Max: "Because kiddo you need some time out in nature and since Summer Break just started now is a perfect time!" 

The two of them finally arrive at their motorhome The Rustbucket. Y/n however was still bored and craved something to do ANYTHING. So he created a devious lie in his head and a plan. 

Y/n: "Hey Grandpa I dropped my phone on the trail I'm going back for it!" 
Max: "Okay Y/n, just don't go too far out!" 

Max begins planning what he'll make for dinner, he turns his head to ask Y/n but he was gone. 

Max: "Wait since when did he have a phone?" 

Y/n stopped running to catch his breath several yards from the campsite. 

Y/n: "Finally I can do something without Grandpa breathing down my neck."

Y/n keeps walking until something enters his peripheral vision. 

(Stop at around 0:57) 

(In this story the Omnitrix looks like this) 

Y/n runs around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to remove the watch

Y/n runs around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to remove the watch. He pushes the buttons on the side of the dial causing it to rise.

Before he could do anything he heard footsteps approaching and hid behind a tree.

Grandpa Max runs toward the crater looking for his Grandson, Y/n almost got away but he accidentally hit the dial on the side of the tree he was hiding behind. 

Y/n began to transform.

Max turned around and immediately drew a pistol from its holster on his right

Feedback: "Wait Grandpa it's me!"

Max: "Oh no." 

(Intro time)